Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Putting Spy Missions In The Sortie System

RaidKnight

i would rather they have choices for the sorties that makes everyone happy, each tier having 3 maps to choose from.  im not saying to delete it, just give me some way to avoid it. also if i could buy lenes from the shop for like 40p i wouldnt even bother with the sorites.  saddly only way to get lenses is sorties or sell your soul to someone in trade chat

Edited by raidknight

Just go Loki perma-invis and speed run solo. Don't even have to fire a shot. Will take 9 minutes.

I have more issue with the Defenses taking forever...15 waves is better but should be 10 to better match the length of other game modes. And excavations.

Edited by Lanieu

I used to hate Spy Missions until I decided to adjust my builds for it and, now, I look forward to them.

Since you, like me, are used to making your way through a map slashing and hacking - use a HUSHED INVISIBILITY build on Loki. Add a HUSH mod to any high damage dealing weapon - this is in the event that you come out of invisibility just as you fire off a weapon (it happens) which may alert everyone else.

Just be careful with those lasers. :) Good luck.

Pish. Just wait until they have a Melee Only Hijack show up on Ceres for a sortie. That will be an amusing day to see the region chat and possibly forums light up.

Is this supposed to be easy?

It sounds easy. Why not make it gun blade only?

We already have done this one with corpus and thrown melee.

I used to think getting the rift sigil was hard, but my power levels have greatly increased since then.

Real fun would be pistol only archwing defense.

I can't wait until they do the 80-100 Archwing Sorties.

Egads. No.

Pish. Just wait until they have a Melee Only Hijack show up on Ceres for a sortie. That will be an amusing day to see the region chat and possibly forums light up.

Blind mirage, EV trin, Mag (With the EV trin, maybe not even needed). Done.

Edited by TonyWong

I enjoy the Sortie versions of Spy missions because most high level spy are a cake walk with ciphers and invisibility. It's more fun avoiding all the lasers than power walking past a few enemies to the vault. Plus there's something special about a Lynx spawning to fudge up your day when you accidentally get caught.

No.

Its actually a nice place to put all those missions that people avoid. Thats what its intended to, to play the stuff you usually dont with a higher difficulty. 

then shouldnt it be nothing but archwing missions?  alot of people run spy missions.  as you can see from the long list of people on this thread already. 

then shouldnt it be nothing but archwing missions?  alot of people run spy missions.  as you can see from the long list of people on this thread already. 

They should add archwing missions... once they've enhanced it enough to have a decent chance of survival.

Git gud bro. What, should DE remove any missions that someone sucks at? What kind of sortie that would be? Idea of sortie is to reward good players that are up to challenge. You will need skills to spy to get ivara, you WANT ivara don't you? 

Besides, spying is easy when you know how to do it and enemy level is irrelevant. Last time one guy carried us and got all targets in seconds, although rest of us wasn't that bad - he practiced with ivara farming : )

Get loki with max efficiency, can stay invisible forever just on energy syphoon, hushed invisibility mod in, and intruder mod (no ciphers on sorties : ) and get to some spy missions.

Did you not play the Grineer sortie yesterday? Sharkwing on Uranus AND an Archwing Exterminate.

*shakes fist at Tyl Regor*

No sharkwing combat, thank goodness.

Ok, my brain must be fried from farming Ivara because I know I blew through that sortie and I don't remember doing an archwing exterminate.

If you don't like spy, play a public game and let someone else do them. You can sit back and kill enemies that show up.

DE has thought of everything!

This is partly the reason I solo spy missions. The other part is pubs blindly joining and failing the mission.

This is partly the reason I solo spy missions. The other part is pubs blindly joining and failing the mission.

Yeah, think of how it would be if these players weren't all dunning kruger and actually knew they were bad at spy and actually let the loki just do it instead of being clueless nitwits? We could actualy pub spy missions. instead of speed running them in 3 man in clan cells to taking the long &#! solo grind way. 

i would rather they have choices for the sorties that makes everyone happy, each tier having 3 maps to choose from.  im not saying to delete it, just give me some way to avoid it. also if i could buy lenes from the shop for like 40p i wouldnt even bother with the sorites.  saddly only way to get lenses is sorties or sell your soul to someone in trade chat

Being able to avoid it defeats the point of sorties.