Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Energy Overflow Not Working

GammaRayz

I can only get energy from Energy Overflow when I'm soloing missions, but when I'm doing missions with other players no energy replenish.

the skill is activated on the skill tree (yes,it has a red color around it) and yes , I use the 5th ability first but still nothing.
Ok so it seems that the host is getting the energy...
Is this how it's supposed to work?

Edited by AlboSoldier

Are you sure you have the power turned on in the focus interface (need to be red to be active). Powers in the focus tree can be turned on and off.allowing you to switch around your configuration. 

Energy Overflow appeared to be working fine for me yesterday as both host and client.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are a few things that can come into factor for why you are not getting energy.

1 ) See if your energy is being drained. If your energy is being drained, the energy gained from Zenurik will be nullified.
2 ) Energy reduction missions also hinder the energy gained from Zenurik by 75%. Thus, if you only get 1 energy per second from it, you will have 0.25 energy per second.
3 ) Go to your operator and check if the Zenurik focus is active. If it is, check if Energy Overflow is red.

Other than that, I don't know why it will not give you energy, so it could possibly be a bug.