Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Just noticed Greater lens only costs 40p in market. DE I really hope you forgot a 0 there- because if you didn't, noone is EVER going to do a sortie again.

Seriously- why would you go through days of hard missions for an RNG chance of getting a lens- which then RNG again is the one you want. When that lens is not even as good as one you could buy with no rng, INSTANTLY for 40p- the price of a corrupt mod. People were selling lenses for 50-150p all the time in trading. I'm not salty, but I'm really beginning to question if you guys even pay any attention at all to the player economy. Your pricing is market is erratic at best, and downright malicious at worst. Year of quality is almost over- you guys need to go through market and clean up pricing... Expensive is fine, random and game breakingly cheap is not...

Lenses aren't the only prize, yo.

• Cores (who cares?)

• Legendary Cores (low chance, what 0.5%?)

• Lenses (now worth <10p)

• Greater lens bps (available on market)

• Karak parts (previously released)

• Dera parts (collecter's item)

Not the only prize, but one of the only ones worth anything.

You're right.

There's also the parts for the karak wraith that 80% of players already have.

There's also the 25/50 R5 core packs that aren't worth your time.

There's also the greater lens bps that are totally worthless due to this addition tot he market.

There's also the Dera Vandal parts that people only really care about for MR because it's stats are downright garbage- not to mention dera is STILL broken with punchthrough mods last I checked.

There's also the one in a million (probably about accurate, but meant to be an exaggeration... hopefully) legendary core that isn't worth dealing with the RNG and effort to obtain.

Very prize. Such amazing. Wow.

Edited by Stratego89

You're right.

There's also the greater lens bps that are totally worthless due to this addition tot he market.

There's also the Dera Vandal parts that people only really care about for MR because it's stats are downright garbage- not to mention dera is STILL broken with punchthrough mods last I checked.

There's also the one in a million (probably about accurate, but meant to be an exaggeration... hopefully) legendary core that isn't worth dealing with the RNG and effort to obtain.

I just do the sorties for the more challenging missions...

You're right.

such a spoiled kid.   Nothing's worth your time, eh?   

Just noticed Greater lens only costs 40p in market. DE I really hope you forgot a 0 there- because if you didn't, noone is EVER going to do a sortie again.

Seriously- why would you go through days of hard missions for an RNG chance of getting a lens- which then RNG again is the one you want. When that lens is not even as good as one you could buy with no rng, INSTANTLY for 40p- the price of a corrupt mod. People were selling lenses for 50-150p all the time in trading. I'm not salty (since I'd never buy a lens rather than find it myself), but I'm really beginning to question if you guys even pay any attention at all to the player economy. Your pricing in the market is erratic at best, and downright malicious at worst. Year of quality is almost over- you guys need to go through market and clean up pricing... Expensive is fine, random and game breakingly cheap is not...

"days of hard missions" - I finish the sortie solo in about an hour and a half. While your statement about RNG is not incorrect, that's why trade is there.

OT: Glad to see a fix came out so quickly. Thanks for that DE :D

He is right though.

The only reward that really worth something there is the Legendary Core with his probably drop chance of 0.000001%.

Anyway, Am I the only one who is having problems with the Cursor Movement and the Camera Movement? I don't know, they're just slower now, I checked my Camera Sensitivity Option and it is the same setting that it was before the update, but for some reason the cursor movement is kinda slower now, and the camera movement as well, when you leave the game you can see the difference between the cursor movement speed ingame and in the Windows.

Edited by BakuDM

C'mon can we have this fixed please?

Certain Eximus are completely immune to certain damage types.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/570556-are-you-kidding-me-u18-bug-invulnerable-enemies/

Guardian Eximus with proto shield such as Corpus Tech, Nullifier, Sniper Crewman, their shields have high damage resistance against Corrosive and Heat damage.
But it's bugged now, they take no damage from Corrosive, Heat and Puncture at all.

Those enemies are immune to puncture, heat and corrosive damage which are the most important damage type for most void missions.
I did encounter this issue when I had to kill enemies(defense, interception and extermination), and I had to give up and quit.

What? A player can't use focus lenses at all until they complete the quest. This means greater lens blueprints will appear only after players have complete the quest. Which makes perfect sense.

What exactly point of this? You forget to say it.

And your logic is wierd. Players can't use focus >> this mean >> will not appear in market. 

p.s. Maybe you right and there is any other reason instead of spoiler, so plz told it to me.

and, there is many items player can't use right now. Skins, helms, even old event items are still in market. And actually i can even made Big Lens before finish Second Dream. So if u about can't use=can't buy, this is wrong too.

Edited by -JT-_-R3W1ND

Yes. I'm spoiled. Totally. That's why I'm complaining about how DE is clearly not charging enough for something- therefore making everything else worth nothing in comparison. It's not about the plat- it's about how DE essentially just murdered their sorties. There's pretty much no reason to do them now. How about you look at the context of a comment before tossing out insults.

I just do the sorties for the more challenging missions...

Oh- don't get me wrong. So do I. Thing is- most people do not. That's the point here.

"days of hard missions" - I finish the sortie solo in about an hour and a half. While your statement about RNG is not incorrect, that's why trade is there.

Yes. Days of hard missions. As in you can only do one a day. Use your common sense to figure out what something is supposed to mean... You're missing the point here regardless. The point is that by pricing greater lenses at only 40p in market, they essentially made all sortie rewards low tier junk. Who is going to play for that? The people who want a challenge from the sorties for fun- and let's be honest. What percentage of the community nowadays plays for fun rather than mindlessly grinding aff- FOCUS now- on Draco.