Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

So I bought ember prime top pack long ago and with it came the misa prime syadana...we requested the ability to dye the gold to other colors for years but nothing was done...until now. Better late than never?

Edited by fizbit

I'm still having this problem as well.

https://forums.warfr...g/?hl=navigator

https://forums.warfr...2/#entry6499570

Edited by KakarrotSSJ4

Wow, way to wreak any value in Sorties.

40 Platinum Greate Lense right out of the Market. Solid Pay to Skip design choice. Now even an MR3 player can cough up real world money for End Game content once they push through The Second Dream.

I guess thanks for letting us veteran players mash our faces against another RNG wall for these 15 days of Season 1 Sortie... it was... interesting.

Nooo !

• Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.

Vigor is broken. Specifically, it is only boosting the Shields on my Ivara, but not affecting the health at all.

Nevermind. I was apparently on crack.  However, any plans on making it possible to have Corrosive AND Viral damage on weapons that are either Electric or Toxic?

Edited by Raikaze

• Greater Lens Blueprints will no longer appear in the Market for players who have not completed The Second Dream Quest.

So then...why would you put them there in the first place? It kinda defeats the whole purpose, doesn't it? You got something else to tear that you've so-oh conveniently "misplaced"?

"Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe abilities"

can we stop making the game uglier every update little by little

Agreed. This is not making me happy. Please make this an option.

Edited by 0zryel

Sortie Changes

• All Sortie Rewards are now tradeable. Not all are, erroneous note.
  • Reduced the size of Nullifier bubbles on Hijack Sortie Missions.
  • Doubled the number of enemies spawned in Sortie Exterminate Missions.
  • Enemies in Sabotage and Exterminate Sortie Missions will start the Mission in alert.
  • Sabotage and Exterminate Missions will no longer appear as the final Sortie Mission.

How about this :

• You can not get the same reward twice within sortie season.

Thanks DE for the Greater Lenses fix, Just feel sorry for everyone who wasted plat on em/regular ones.  granted i see they were the biggest reason Some players did sorties, (i like the challenge) but atleast there's still potato BP chances for the Plat-challanged players :D

but it's not going to stop it still breaking trade requirements by alot of people for normal lenses. it's always going to be a cheap alternative to paying 40p if you can get 4 of em in trade for an average of 5~7p (when the Flooded surplus dries up that'll stop then.) just sad people are trying to sell them for an still markup from the market costs.  (i can see those who still had em w/ plans to make 100+P before this hotfix but now they're going to haveto sell less than market value.)

but somehow w/ the Hotfix,  the "Roaming Weapons" bug from dueling someone in an Dojo Conclave room is back (it happened to me twice today). atleast it doesn't hurt people anymore.

can they fix the ivara part spawn iv gone through 60 1-15 spys 39 16-25 spy and 27 25+ spys and have NOT gained one ivara part (and yes i keep a taly of how many times iv tryed to farm items/frames)

iv spent about 3-6 hrs strate farming and not one part yet that to me is some what insane of how low ivara part drop is

Edited by drgnking44

• Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe Abilities that were taking up too much space on screen.

Just give us an option to toggle them on and off already. Some people get eye strain from lens flares, but others love the excessive amount of them.

Seriously... Bloom and lens flare sliders would be nice too...

Edited by Vougue