Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Anyone else getting hard Fps drops since this? 

I even get them in the same exact spot of my liset whenever i pass through.

only in missions with alot of particals (exenimus sories etc ) not in liset or other missions...

lost 2 fps in u18  from 60 stable to now 58

Still No Fix For:  

1.Focus gains & caps.

2.  Zenurik tree

3. No A/B/C In The Operator's Appearance page.

"Removed some lens flare FX from various Warframe abilities"

can we stop making the game uglier every update little by little

Someone did not read what the note said. "Taking too much of the screen"

I don't think players want to be blinded by such, or lag like hell..

• Fixed all Greater Focus Lenses missing from the Market for Platinum. Also fixed some missing descriptions and icons for Focus Lens in the Market.

I decided quite early that I really would like to max my daily focus more easily than with normal lenses so I bought 4 additional lenses to craft a greater lens. I paid on average about 125p per lens for that.

At this time it was ok to pay that kind of plat, i knew eventually the prices for lenses would go down.

As I know myself I'm maxing everything out so I wanted to have the greater lens from the start.

Now we can buy greater lenses for 40p, which I think is great. Its more expensive than a reactor or catalyst which you actually "need" for every equipment you seriously want to use. This is an endgame item which you don't need for every piece of equipment.

This is DE's answer for our calls that we don't want to be locked to one Frame/Weapon: Lower the prices for the stuff so you can equip it on multiple Frames/weapons.

As I really like this change, it comes with a little bit salt, as DE needs people to test new mechanics as we still are the Beta tester of this game.

Im not sure I you planned from the start to make greater lenses purchasable from the start and it just didn't appear in the market or if this is the reaction to our feedback to the new focus system.

If it is the former it's again a punishment for the early adapters which is kind of bad, if its the latter it is fine for me.

Btw: At one point someone may want to change the School and therefor the lens on a warframe/weapon.

With the actual system you need to destroy the lenses which is bad (40p bad)

I have a suggestions for a change in the lens-system:

- Make the lenses being removable from an item. To prevent, that people only buy 1 lens and keep swapping them between stuff:

- Add an item which can be built with normal resources which removes the lens safely. (Like with the arcanes)

- Or add a week cooldown to a unequipped lens so you can't switch around all the time.

Edited by Shriker_sh

please fix the "stuck inside wall/doors" bug, it's getting annoying. after last update, i FREQUENTLY stuck,and i also have seen other people getting stuck too. yes, it can be fixed by using /unstuck,but still.. annoying.

also, FIX ZENURIK'S ENERGY REGEN BUG PLEASE!

Coloring Issues when not being host:

There seems to be the same issue with the customization of the operator as with the energy colors of weapons, mostly melee. The operator looks like the default settings, when i'm not hosting

Edited by Shriker_sh