Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Sentient incursions still permanently preventing progress on Grimaldi, Earth (Moon mobile defense).

Conculysts and Battalysts will almost immediately teleport out-of-map after taking damage, preventing countdown timer from resuming and preventing mission completion.

would have like to have more options with the faces and hair styles when creating my Tenno. Also would have liked the females to look more feminine, They kind of all look male except for the body's. As well I would have like to have been able to make my Tenno older, Would have made mine have a beard or at the very least a goatee, or a mustache.

Nice job on making the greater lenses avail via a small plat purchase, because that's not going to make players grind out there daily's even faster an then moan in a month that there is nothing to do as well as making the actual lenses you earn worth next to nothing.

I thought the whole idea was to implement a long standing end game system, some long term goals to work towards. This makes it feel like you guys folded to the players that feel it's too difficult to achieve focus. Which i thought was the main point to this new system you know, long term hard to earn goals.

It was way waaaaaaaaaay to long. Very few people have the kind of time to max 1 tree out in a year.

Remove the daily cap please. Whats the point of having a booster when you cant farm more than 75k.

No, not remove the daily cap completely, Just add an increase with every mastery rank (5k per rank?) That's better than completely removing it since it is prety easy to get 75k focus in just a couple of runs.

No, not remove the daily cap completely, Just add an increase with every mastery rank (5k per rank?) That's better than completely removing it since it is prety easy to get 75k focus in just a couple of runs.

you have a point. its kinda true too. since the dev might want to make us play longer to farm focus but increasing the daily cap according to mastery rank is a good idea. other than farming focus directly, player will farm to get level up their MRs. by default, the daily cap is 100k and 5k-25k increase the cap per MR. if DE really implement this, its enough to keep my mouth shut about the daily caps or ever the other player too. hmm

Please hurry up with the shared focus gain. Right now co-op play is outright impossible.

Another thing I would like to point out that the 5 second age restriction for enemy stealth kills is a very bad and artificial design choice. Now the stealth players are unfairly punished due to some bad apples farming focus/reputation/affinity/unicorn farts by exploiting a broken spawn mechanic (enemies spawning at point blank range and in plain sight in front of the player), just like the "anti-AFK system" that only ruins the fun for legitimate players doing defense missions. I suggest redoubling the efforts to find a solution to the spawn mechanics problem instead.

Also, I am in the lucky position to own the Ivara after a couple of 12+ hour days of non-stop spy mission grind, but I have heard a lot of players are stuck with the helmet drop. Would it be too much to ask to have its reward drop chance increased a little? It was a real pain to do and the amount of grind required was just inhumane.

Lastly, I don't think the cap is too bad, but I would like to see it start a bit lower and then increase with Mastery rank to give players an incentive to try out different frames and weapons. It does feel it is a bit to the low side at times, but cap starting from 50k (At lowest rank applicable) and going up by a few thousand every rank would be a fairly balanced approach.