DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

well lenses don't feel special anymore if u can get them off the market :/

goodbye lens trades o7

Edited by AnonMarc

I'm fine with all these changes, but please, please reduce the number of waves in Sortie Defense. It's not challenging, it's just boring.

it was already lowered by 5 waves down to 15. my real concern is that zenuriks most important passive doesn't work as a client 

Can DE please add Focus xp share between players like affinity please!!!! Anyone with me on this one?

• Upvote 6

RIP to all the people who payed 100p for a single lens LOLOL, like me.. the salt is real right now :)

Edit: You can buy greater lens for 40p now.. so yeah.

Edited by Erbee
  • Upvote 3

Currently I am unable to take off my melee weapon for Sortie 1, Whenever I take off my melee weapon, the arsenal menu just stay on screen and the game won't respond to any other commands from me.

Same here pls fix it :3 

Sortie Changes

• All Sortie Rewards are now tradeable.

I hope you are doing this by removing lens BP's from reward pool?

Do u?

• Upvote 2

You forgot to fix the the Greater Lens Blueprints appearing on the sorties.

^ This so much. Not like I can control what I get but I find that very distasteful to hand me a BP I could have easily bought. After three missions.

• Upvote 1

Okay now i have a problem since this hotfix came out now i cant switch my primary weapon and if i try i get stuck at the select screen and have to close warframe in order to do something else

I can't switch weapons in the arsenal. It wont let me... Once I select a weapon, it wont let me go back. The game doesn't not freeze because I can see the animations, however, I can go back to the main menu.

So uh...every time I try to trade, I get a black screen.  This is pretty huge as I had traded a Crimson Dervish for a friend who needed plat.

so you decide to keep your S#&$ty reward system for sorties?

you suck

• Upvote 3

It broke equipping "none" secondary weapon. When you go to the Arsenal and select primary, go and select none the game menu will froze and you have to restart. Just tried it 4 times. :(

It broke equipping "none" secondary weapon. When you go to the Arsenal and select primary, go and select none the game menu will froze and you have to restart. Just tried it 4 times. :(

fix fullscreen mode pls alt-tab and you cant get back in playing bordelsfullscreen now but lose a lot of FPS

so pls fix fullscreen so we can alt-tab again + i need to alt-tab from time to time for some reason i cant shoot i can use melee and abiltys

but can not shoot alt-tabing out of game fix tis so fix tis to