Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Holy Great Wall of Fixes, Devman!

Nice.  I'm a little worried about the part about "fixing impact procs staggering enemies".  That sounds like "removed all value to impact damage", so maybe phrasing is important?

All in all, great job

Holy Great Wall of Fixes, Devman!

Nice.  I'm a little worried about the part about "fixing impact procs staggering enemies".  That sounds like "removed all value to impact damage", so maybe phrasing is important?

All in all, great job

EDIT:  I take it back, you killed it all.  You broke everything forever.  You're Donald Trump's heroes, because the internet will now shut down due to this hotfix...

Actually, trade borked, but RAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!

Edited by Cytobel

• Fixed some armor clipping issues for Warframes using Noble or Agile stances.

O M L..... IT HAS HAPPENED.... AFTER ALL THIS TIME..... R.I.P. Limbo stances of doom.

• Fixed an error causing an infinite number of Moas to spawn if a Moa is slain immediately after being released from Corpus security cabinet.

Well shoot, there goes that fun.....

Edited by Slander630

Thank you for update.

Doubled number of enemies in sortie exterminates? Wonderful news! Them being on alert not so much, but at least the sheer difference between those modes and the longer missions (defense and so on) will be less. There is great disparity between the number of foes in say, mobidefs, versus exterminates or sabotages.

Some days you get like a sabotage and an exterminate, and you're done the sorties in less than half an hour.