Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Karak Wraith really that bad?

It's not in the grand scheme of things. But don't expect it to be the next best thing either.

any fix for the useless dera and karak stuff in the sortie drop table. getting tired of useless stuff being rewarded.

This is completely subjective, and as far as I'm concerned, the event weapons are just fine and will continue to be there until the end of the Sortie season (which what I believe they called it via season). It gives us enough time for the mass amount of players who don't have it, to actually have a chance to try it out and maybe even really enjoy it.

Another one from me:

It is generally good that we can buy great lenses for 40 from market. But all the players that traded for this... and let's be frank many trades were made, and a big quantity of PL changed hands over this - they got the kick in the gnads.

PS 1: Unless I am oblivious about the market item - then my reaction would be "lew".

PS 2: I have not created or bought greater lenses. As far as I am concerned it is whatever, but those who got burned... Kinda pay them back something? Like allow them to choose another great lenses for free or something?

DE isn't responsible for people placing lens prices super high and for people buying them at those prices.

I knew they weren't worth that much and waited, and now got to buy greater ones from market with no issue. :)

Since this hotfix, I've encountered two issues. Trading seems to be broken and just locks up when you click to add an item. Only remedy for me is force closing. Also, when I attempt to unequip any weapon from the arsenal, I get stuck in that screen and can no longer do anything else without force closing the game. These issues happen every time I attempt the mentioned actions.

Am i the only one who thinks 40 plat for a Greater lens is a bit overpriced? i mean, you can basically get them for free

Actually I think 40p for a built greater lens isn't bad. If you're in a rush it beats paying people 200-400p to buy 4 smaller lenses off of people in the trade.

DE isn't responsible for people placing lens prices super high and for people buying them at those prices.

I knew they weren't worth that much and waited, and now got to buy greater ones from market with no issue. :)

While you "Waited" I'm already tiers ahead of you, lel.

Edited by Erbee

when I attempt to unequip any weapon from the arsenal, I get stuck in that screen and can no longer do anything else without force closing the game. These issues happen every time I attempt the mentioned actions.

This. Sortie is not possible for us today.

The game completely locks up and won't let you exit in the Secondary weapon window in the foundry. Please fix it before I throw this computer out the window. 6 Tries and it just keeps locking up. The sortie mission calls for bows only, making it so you have to un-equip your weapons.

No, but DE could certainly look at Trade Chat to see what the player market price was before crashing the entire lens market.

So the Arsenal bug is even more wide spread now? Bravo! Was having issues with that BEFORE this 'patch'. Give it a minute or two and it should theoretically let you out. 

I just want my ship loading issues fixed. 

Current bugs I've seen include: Iron skin Augment for Rhino not working properly. -- Loading into ship after mission takes a minute or two to load. You can walk around your ship, just can't interact with things. -- Since I started playing this, it will disconnect me from chat if I am not actively talking in it.