The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Trade Chat Is Hysterical Right Now

Nitresco

It's kinda hilarious, in all the hours I spent trying to get lenses in the days after U18 hit, 99% of the "conversations" went like this:

Me: WTB X Lens, Willing to Haggle
Seller: *pm's* Offer
Me: 40p
Seller: Are you $&*&*#(%&? 150p minimum, Good luck idiot (Or they didn't even reply as per usual)

Me:

rR5WNrO.jpg

I did manage to do some 1:1 trades though which was great, and I think I sold a Naramon for 45P if memory serves me right. :D

TL;DR

Trade Chat is cancer

Edited by Farris

<- Sells lenses for 25-40 pl...

Like, they are not worth more, it is just another almost sure prize for a daily "challenge"

whales were still buying them for like 70-100 because of the day one release inflated price, even though they were farily common daily challenge rewards lmao

<- Sells lenses for 25-40 pl...

Like, they are not worth more, it is just another almost sure prize for a daily "challenge"

Well you skipped an occasion to make high profit, little tip : when something new and hard to get is introduced try to get the best out of it (aka sell it for lot of plat before it become too common)

Well you skipped an occasion to make high profit, little tip : when something new and hard to get is introduced try to get the best out of it (aka sell it for lot of plat before it become too common)

It does not even deserve more than 60, even if it is new.

Plus: don't worry, I know how to trade ;)

I was trying to buy them for like 50p last night from people, they basically laughed in my face, well... Shoulda taken the deal instead of being greedy *shrug*. Now i got 4 greater Zanurick lebses instaled and they lost their chance at any plat lol

So, greedy traders got crashed?

Lovely.

In the mean time let me enjoy mine Greater Unairu Lens that just literslly doubled the amount of affinity my Rhino turns into focus.

I'm so happy. Thanks, DE!

P.S. I still have value for normal lens though... I can turn 4 of them into free greater one or put on weapons that i use, but just not so often.

Wins everywhere for me *drops a single happy tear*

Thats because many of the ones refusing to sell them for under 100 were gobbling up every one they could that were under 100. I have 0 pitty for the cancerous greed on trade chat. I can't remember the last time i tried to do a trade with someone and they didn't try to raise the price 2-3x more after we agreed on a price.

Whenever i do trades i aggressively check multiple of the trade site prices and average them out. Most people are looking for 2-3x these values for items that really aren't special at all.

I absolutely can't stand it, we need an auction house so people can assess the real value of items in real time. With keeping the limits on trades and posting it'll prevent people from attempting to run the market on specific items. (IE: buy all of say karak wraith recievers and triple their value).

It's kinda hilarious, in all the hours I spent trying to get lenses in the days after U18 hit, 99% of the "conversations" went like this:

Me: WTB X Lens, Willing to Haggle

Seller: *pm's* Offer

Me: 40p

Seller: Are you $&*&*#(%&? 150p minimum, Good luck idiot (Or they didn't even reply as per usual)

Me:

rR5WNrO.jpg

I did manage to do some 1:1 trades though which was great, and I think I sold a Naramon for 45P if memory serves me right. :D

TL;DR

Trade Chat is cancer

150p?

Some of these people are insane... that's the equivalent of around $12.

i made thousends from buying for 40 and reselling them for 120 from the initial craze of ppl realizing the descriptions were horribly off and wanting to swtich. first time iv used all my trades for a week straight.

im ok with it but sad they devalued greater lenses so much, at the least each shoulda been 80-100p. considering what the focus system is and how its sopposed to be for endgame.

Edited by PainXGain

i made thousends from buying for 40 and reselling them for 120 from the initial craze of ppl realizing the descriptions were horribly off and wanting to swtich. first time iv used all my trades for a week straight.

im ok with it but sad they devalued greater lenses so much, at the least each shoulda been 80-100p. considering what the focus system is and how its sopposed to be for endgame.

I don't think Focus system was meant to be endgame as it is limited by MR4 and you can get one lense at end of quest.

It does not even deserve more than 60, even if it is new.

Plus: don't worry, I know how to trade ;)

it's worth what people are willing to pay for it ;p

Not everyone is comfortable ripping others off.

Awww that's cute, i would have paid this much in the long run if they didn't put those greater  lens in the market ^

I also want to add: How are they hard to get when it only takes 3 runs (~1 hour) to get one of these thingies?

Yeah right you definitely get one lens a day :D (look at his karak spare part) 

I was trying to buy them for like 50p last night from people, they basically laughed in my face, well... Shoulda taken the deal instead of being greedy *shrug*. Now i got 4 greater Zanurick lebses instaled and they lost their chance at any plat lol

Well now they can only cry in their lens ! i can't understand people who are mean in trading that's just harmfull for both side :/

Now i really welcome this addition to the market, i get my plat for the hunhow bundle and will be able to put greater lens on lot of my stuff :p

There's so many people attempting to salvage what they can from the initial lens craze. I have not found a single person selling lenses for less than 40 platinum, which is what the greater lenses currently cost in the market.

It's even more hilarious when you offer them 10p. This update was definitely worth the temporarily broken arsenal screen, DE. Thank you.

So basically you guys are make fun of the loss of great amounts of pl from player who work hard to get them and were ripped off by the system? 

Wow you sure are better of those "crazy and hysterical sellers". So much pity for you.