The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Trade Chat Is Hysterical Right Now

Nitresco

So basically you guys are make fun of the loss of great amounts of pl from player who work hard to get them and were ripped off by the system? 

Wow you sure are better of those "crazy and hysterical sellers". So much pity for you.

Basically yes it seems some white knight (kinda) here tend to show us the better of themselves !

Defecation occurs.

Don't think so, at least with defecation you feel better afterward (unless you have hemoroid but that's another story)

Edited by Syln

Yeah right you definitely get one lens a day :D (look at his karak spare part) 

I said ''these thingies'', I never specified wether they were Lenses, ancient cores, cores, or weapon parts.

Lenses are still not worth more than 25pl, specially now that you can buy a greater lens for 40pl.

Those who were/are willing to pay more must be really desperate. It's all about patience lol.

I said ''these thingies'', I never specified wether they were Lenses, ancient cores, cores, or weapon parts.

Lenses are still not worth more than 25pl, specially now that you can buy a greater lens for 40pl.

Those who were/are willing to pay more must be really desperate. It's all about patience lol.

It's a topic about lenses price, we were talking about lenses so it's safe to say that it was unnecessary to specified what you were talking about unless you wanted to be off topic.

Now lenses aren't even worth the trip to the dojo (dramatization here to point out the fact that i don't give a S#&$ anymore about regular one unless i need some allowance)

No desperation here, when you're used to handle lot of plat you just don't care to pay a fairly high amount for something that you want now and is still not common enough to consider waiting a day or two.

I'm greedy but i'll pay well if something interest me, not because i'm impatient neither because i don't know the trend about a specify item's price at a given time but simply because i'm my own reference in term of prices and i spend hours observing the trade chat (which is a meta game for me)

So now saying that lenses were not worth more than 25 plat before the market update is obviously BS since they were selling like hot cakes for 80-100 plat, peoples wanted to put lenses on lot of stuff or just wanted to create greater lenses and the acquisition rate was too slow^

Still as i said it's a matter of personnal point of view (and that's what i love with warframe free market) You estimate their price at 25 pl and i estimate them at 100 pl and we both sold them end ot the story^

For me, there is no defines prices only relevant price range.

Well, honestly, i kinda fear the sorties are going to be VERY unpopular now, as from a grind point of view,the only reason to do it was because sorties was the only way to get the lens, but with the better variant on MARKET.

dunno, lens is the 4th thing I want there, after legendary cores, reactors and catalyst