Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Greater Lens In Market

izzatuw

Pretty surprised they would do this. It's like Exilus all over again. Exilus finally introduced a reason to do Synthesis Scans, but who would bother when it's only 20p to buy? Now they've killed their Sortie Reward system. It's like they're sabotaging themselves.

Pretty surprised they would do this. It's like Exilus all over again. Exilus finally introduced a reason to do Synthesis Scans, but who would bother when it's only 20p to buy? Now they've killed their Sortie Reward system. It's like they're sabotaging themselves.

Now I don't know about you, but I run sorties for the money, the exp, and the chance at a legendary core for the stacked of half upgraded primed mods I have sitting around.

Not really killed Sortie. You can also obtain Legendary Cores, Rare Cores and missed event weapons. Also, guess what, not everyone is willing to pay even this 40p. 

Not entirely true Bunny. It's a pretty good way to maintain credits, there's currently Dera Vandal and Karak Wraith, the only way to obtain them is by testing your luck in the sorties.

Not really killed Sortie. You can also obtain Legendary Cores, Rare Cores and missed event weapons. Also, guess what, not everyone is willing to pay even this 40p. 

Well for veteran players (who Sorties were aimed at) there's no real incentive anymore.

Legendary Cores probably have a 0.5% droprate, so really aren't worth the trouble, plus it's quite easy to max mods. Veteran players probably have all the event weapons, Dera Vandal is the only exception. They also probably have more than 40p lying around. 

Perhaps veteran players are still interested in the challenge, but there's no real reward incentive. After Sheldon promised how amazing they would be, it's pretty disappointing.

Well this game has always been PayforSpeed/convenience as seen with the exilus adaptor that costed less platinum than its "farmable" components and now for the lenses were lesser lenses have lost most of their trade value with greater lenses at current price.

Still nice that lenses aren't beyond a paywall, now if they fixed focus gain and underwhelming powers...

Edited by Ikusias

Bought 9 to supplement my arsenal on the first day and to make it easy for me to gain Focus (before cap obviously; also before there were focus gain strats) each for 100p.

RIP 900p boys

Oh and on that thought, 40p for a GREATER? I hope that's not a bug because I just bought 17 of them.

Thanks DE

Rollback inc

Edited by DTSWaRDawG

I AM ALIVE AGAIN.....This helps in so many way.

played for 2 years and I am like......DE thumbs up I like this

Except why greater lens?

I feel like regular lens should be the Items in the store not greater lens but whateves just make lesser len less

But in honest question if u have lesser len(regular len) equip to a weapon can u replace it with a greater len?

I AM ALIVE AGAIN.....This helps in so many way.

played for 2 years and I am like......DE thumbs up I like this

Except why greater lens?

I feel like regular lens should be the Items in the store not greater lens but whateves just make lesser len less

But in honest question if u have lesser len(regular len) equip to a weapon can u replace it with a greater len?

Yah, but it'll destroy the current one.

Wew, listing an endgame item at 1/6 the reasonable player market price. GG DE, RIP trade. Glad I moved all my lenses yesterday.

Seriously, why didn't they make lesser lenses available more widely and let the market price drop naturally before dropping this bombshell? The recent hotfixes have been very poorly handled.

What's the point of lesser lenses then?  At the end of the day now... go to a void, get a decent prime part.  Sell it... Then completely gear out your favorite load-out with greaters.  GG.

This, 40p for a lesser lens sounds reasonable given the rarity and the current previous player market price.