Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy Sorties Are Horrible.

Reaver_X

Or you could stop flaunting your egos and actually read the thread.

Seriously, i can't hack anything because i hardly have time to look at the puzzle and figure it out, not to mention, i can't click quickly to line up the shapes because otherwise i overshoot it and screw myself due to lag.

True....But then he said this and his thread turned into the I cant do a spy mission thread.

add more time maybe?

i hardly have time to look at the puzzle and figure it out

i can't click quickly to line up the shapes

i overshoot it and screw myself due to lag

Some people being bad at ciphers is hardly the worst issue with Spy sorties, you can just piggyback off of someone who can do them.

There's dozens of actual issues tied directly to the game's overall poor design falling apart as soon as the goal is to do something that'd benefit from not causing a bloodbath.

You being bad/having a bad PC is the least of anyone's issues.

Also, it's called a low frame rate, not "fps lag".

They need to figure out there really Shi**y "execute" system where I walk up press e and swing my weapon and alert the enamies instead of do the execute animation. I think this is a cheesey way at making people rage. There is nothing stealth about this game.

There probably was no finisher prompt and the enemies were already aware.

One time I truly abhorred a sortie spy was I believe a Grineer eximus stronghold.

Unable to kill the regulators in one shot (regulator eximi are apparently a thing now, cool cool), arc traps littered everywhere, destroying an arc trap damaging a regulator and setting off the alarms, falling into an abyss after an attempt to avoid getting zapped by an arc trap and getting reset in front of a regulator without your invisibility, all of that made me ragequit several times. I hated that.

Still nicer than a 15-wave defense against level 100 enemies with potentially OP resistance to damage.

Edited by Artarrwen