The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Stances To Start Chart Drop Tables

(PSN)B0XMAN517

There are certain stances that are next to impossible to obtain (vermillion storm and four riders weren't selling for crazy prices because everyone loves the venka). On the othere side of the fence, drop tables in regular star chart missions are rather lackluster. DE could get two birds stoned at once by sprinkling some of these stances throughout the star chart tables.

Out of question, just because you having a hard time getting them that doesn't justify making them easily obtainable as spreading them around the star chart wich is likely to get even rarer

You can still transmute your mods to get a chance to earn those stances, another way to improve your chances is by bringing nekros or hydroid to desecrate/tentacle the bodies to get a better chance. 

Other then that I honestly think that doing the way you mentioned will only make things worse.

Out of question, just because you having a hard time getting them that doesn't justify making them easily obtainable as spreading them around the star chart wich is likely to get even rarer

You can still transmute your mods to get a chance to earn those stances, another way to improve your chances is by bringing nekros or hydroid to desecrate/tentacle the bodies to get a better chance. 

Other then that I honestly think that doing the way you mentioned will only make things worse.

I'm curious (not trying to start an argument) why you're so adamantly against this. I may have used poor language in the OP, but I'm not suggesting that they be easily obtainable, just that there should be other ways of getting them. There are many rot Cs in the star chart that give diddly squat and I thought some of them would be good places to add stance mods. As of right now there's not a lot of reason to play a non void defense and it's hard to even find a squad. I thought that adding stance mods to rot C would help both issues a little bit. I'm not suggesting that they be easily obtainable, I was thinking they would be along the lines of life strike type rng. 

Edit: Ideally this would not affect interception tables.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517