Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Suda: Specter Blueprint Not Dropping

MrJxt

With the introduction of Sorties, I find myself using specters in defensive missions more often.

I don't know if I have incredibly bad luck but I have never received a Shield Osprey specter blueprint from beating Cephalon Suda's deathsquad. The other remaining syndicates' deathsquads are dropping their respective blueprints as intended but not Suda.

Although Suda's deathsquad consists of only Attack drones, they should drop their syndicate's specter blueprints just like the rest of the syndicate deathsquads.

Just want to chime in and say I have noticed this as well.  

I get attacked by Suda around once a night, along with the 3 other factions that hate me.  I have piles of the other faction blueprints, but none from Suda.  I would really like some Ospreys to complement my Ancients.

• 2 weeks later...

I've mentioned this numerous time and there's still no answer. The only thing I've heard that could make sense is that the Scavenger Ospreys are picking up the blueprint and deleting it somehow.

I have never received a Shield Osprey blueprint, ever. I've found every other Syndicate specter blueprint without any problem though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...