The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapon Leaked In Tenno Lab, "shaku" [Megathread]

Shradnown

@

Pip1n Posted Today, 07:30 PM

VampirePirate, on 10 Dec 2015 - 02:28 AM, said:snapback.png

Can you research it?

Yep, got mine researching

... i call bs on that, since after a few seconds it gives the dialogue box "Failed to start research project"... it's clear someone left it there by mistake or as a "coming this holiday" sneak peak ( uuuu someone's gonna get fireeeed haha... hope not )

Btw.. i get a joke when i see one ... but some people might put it to heart and start bashing heads and doing all sorts of weird things .. at least that's what the internet says...

Edited by -Sutekh-

@

Pip1n Posted Today, 07:30 PM

VampirePirate, on 10 Dec 2015 - 02:28 AM, said:snapback.png

Yep, got mine researching

... i call bs on that, since after a few seconds it gives the dialogue box "Failed to start research project"... it's clear someone left it there by mistake or as a "coming this holiday" sneak peak ( uuuu someone's gonna get fireeeed haha... hope not )

Btw.. i get a joke when i see one ... but some people might put it to heart and start bashing heads and doing all sorts of weird things .. at least that's what the internet says...

It is researchable though: 

http://i.imgur.com/RTM0CeE.jpg

Edit: Haven't checked if anything changed after 18.0.6.1, and won't be able to until tomorrow

Edited by Shradnown

Well just read patch notes, so....

Fixes

• Partially fixed an unintended weapon appearing in a certain Clan research. It won't be accessible by any means until its intended release (soon TM). This fix is server-side, so you may still see evidence of its existence, you just won't be able to do anything with this.
Edited by Krymanol