The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Downgrade Question

(PSN)B0XMAN517

Question

As you can tell by my name I don't have this ability. My question is what happens to research in progress when you downgrade a clan?

Say I'm already researching the knux (20,000 cryotic as a ghost clan) and I have 100,000 of the 200,000 contributed and I downgrade to Ghost. Would the research stay at 200,000? Would the game consider the research completed and the 80,000 extra cryotic disappear? Would it start from scratch, but only require the Ghost sized resources?

Thank you in advance.

4 answers to this question

the extra resources will go to the clan's vault, so, nothing is lost

plus, more one tip: keep your barracks up until the time, since you can't downgrade without the previous one (you can't downgrade from moon to mountain if you sold the mountain barrack)

Edited by Zeyez

As you can tell by my name I don't have this ability. My question is what happens to research in progress when you downgrade a clan?

Say I'm already researching the knux (20,000 cryotic as a ghost clan) and I have 100,000 of the 200,000 contributed and I downgrade to Ghost. Would the research stay at 200,000? Would the game consider the research completed and the 80,000 extra cryotic disappear? Would it start from scratch, but only require the Ghost sized resources?

Thank you in advance.

When I downsized my clan, we were mid Wukong research.  After I built the Shadow clan Barracks and downsized, the extra resources had been put into the clan vault.

Anything that had been short was either started or one or two Nitain away from starting, instead of the 40 we were at before.