Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Items In Foundry

PhoeniixFiire

I just logged in with the app wanting to claim my remaining two Wukong parts and start him building, but to my surprise, the helmet and chassis aren't showing up in any of the tabs they should be in, including "in progress" and "warframe". Wukongs main blueprint shows up in the "warframe" tab, but that's it, and I can't start him building since I haven't claimed to two remaining parts. Needless to say this is pretty frustrating as now I will have an 8 hour delay before I can play him in 3 days. It isn't the biggest problem ever and before the app I'd have to deal with it anyway, but I purposely didn't login before heading to work because I knew (thought) I could just login with the app and get him building.

what's the name of the app?  Didn't know that they finally let you claim stuff, time to re download

It's just called "Warframe" now, although if you had the old version installed already then it's just an update. Yeah you can now manage your foundry from the app, as well as other things, but as is apparent, it still doesn't work properly :/

I just logged in with the app wanting to claim my remaining two Wukong parts and start him building, but to my surprise, the helmet and chassis aren't showing up in any of the tabs they should be in, including "in progress" and "warframe". Wukongs main blueprint shows up in the "warframe" tab, but that's it, and I can't start him building since I haven't claimed to two remaining parts. Needless to say this is pretty frustrating as now I will have an 8 hour delay before I can play him in 3 days. It isn't the biggest problem ever and before the app I'd have to deal with it anyway, but I purposely didn't login before heading to work because I knew (thought) I could just login with the app and get him building.

The Nexus App is in Soft Launch and has several issues in its v4,0,0 build, such as a lot of missing items from the Foundry, most of which are from U17,8 and onwards.

Edited by xochild

The Nexus App is in Soft Launch and has several issues in its v4,0,0 build, such as a lot of missing items from the Foundry, most of which are from U17,8 and onwards.

I am aware of this. I've gotten used to there being lots of bugs in Warframe, so it isn't surprising that the app has some too. I'm just reporting the issue. It is frustrating that it doesn't work as intended, but I mainly just want them to know about the issue.

I've also been experiencing this as well.  Don't know if it extends to all 'frames, as I've only been trying to build the Wokong and Ivara since it dropped, but so far the app hasn't seen any of my 'frame components or full suit builds.  So far, it has seen all of my weapon builds.

Also sees some Alerts, but not the Nitains.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also got missing items.

Mobile Client (Android 4.4.2) only shows two In-Progress items:
Wukong Helm & Systems (Both at 100% ready to claim)

Item's not shown:
Nehza Chassis (72%)
Trin P Chassis (100%)
Trin P Helm (100%)
Trin P Sys (29%)

Really annoying as I was hoping to start the Trin build when I got to work tomorrow morning.

• 2 weeks later...