Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cy's Warframe Fanart [Update: 2/12/2016]

Azuhra

*dropping some art of my human Operator*

https://40.media.tumblr.com/33d0f9ae291bb99183358fa1ac12740d/tumblr_o50pj4Jvpm1umfv3ko3_r1_1280.jpg

If the Kavats gonna help to stop Ordis turning into something like Jordas, I'd get as many Kavats as my ship can carry X'DDD

-----

tumblr_o521vb3scc1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

A header piccu that I did for my blog XD

"eks dee" = "XD" when you speak it out loud. ;)

Anyway, does the sex of the operator really matter? I actually went and customized mine in a way that even I can't tell any more ...

@Cy: Is it just me or does Volt look not very impressed about that wreath? I can't wait for Kavats, either. I just hope we'll get free-roaming pets again at some point. Wouldn't that be cool to go down to the operator and your Kubrow is laying at their feet, sleeping?

Edited by Bibliothekar

@Denny2669 @heskaroid My Operator is a guy XD (a petite one that is). Sorry if his look really... ambiguous XD;

tumblr_o1iambqQxi1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

@Bibliothekar: the Volt does look kinda disappointed at the tiny wreath. He'd prolly like to have a bigger flower as the wreath but the Operator was like, "these are the only wild flowers I can find on Earth's field." XDDD

And yesh omg can't wait for the Kavats to be added *A*! It'd be awesome too if they actually let both Kubrow and Kavats to roam free in the ship QvQ!

Edited by Azuhra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Denny2669: thanks XD! I never thought about who are the parents of the two kids. But I guess... Excal and Mag are the parents for baby Mag? As for baby Nova... *has no idea* ._.;

@Bibliothekar: Oh dear, I hope you're okay *pats your back*. I (vaguely) remember the kindie uniform is from the old 'Matilda' cartoon; but I might be wrong XD;

@LordOfTheEnd14: Maybe this will help *gives your Volt a flower wreath*

-----

I just got my Trinity Prime recently and I just have to draw a fanart of her. So here is my pink Nezha and pink Trinity P <3

tumblr_o6r8rhmUnG1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

And as a bonus, a WIP progress for the fanart:

On 02.04.2016 at 6:37 PM, Azuhra said:

@Revel72 Glad that my Easter art makes you feel better QvQ

----

And finally, I managed to get to Crusader rank. But when I checked the next requirement...

Spoiler

tumblr_o4yfaqIs0L1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

Loki, what did you do ntil the Hexis leader wants your head? o_o;

That is one of the reasons why I support them

PS: your drawings are indeed positively hilarious...  And I should really stop coming here so often...For the sake of my manhood...Please, somebody help me!

Edited by Teloch

Love it, like always! Your art brings a smile to even the Darkest Souls :D (he he, get it? Gosh, that game is hard...)

I never thought of that Strega Trinn body plus prime helmet idea. Looks really good because the helmet is the only thing I don't really like about Strega. Great job!

Oh, and mind posting screenshots of your in-game frames here? I wanna see that pink Trinn :D.

@Teloch: once you enter, you can't escape the cuteness *rubs more cuteness on you* X3

@Denny2669: yush, when I got Trin Prime for the first time, I ended up buying the skin just for the look <3333

tumblr_o6rjxsnF801umfv3ko1_500.jpg

And a bonus because I just need to show off my big baby:

tumblr_o51scj0IME1umfv3ko1_1280.jpg

I think if you're in PC, you may have seen me training my stuffs in Draco with this Trinity. I also used her while going through Kela's arena.

Edited by Azuhra