• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
DE_Adam

Hotfix 18.0.8 [Spoilers!]

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Conclave Changes

• More ammo pickups have been added to the Orokin Hall of Memories Conclave map.

Fixes

• Fixed a game freezing error caused by viewing a Profile.
  • Fixed Clients being able to access Focus Abilities in Relays or Dojos.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Rumblers not properly playing destruction audio FX when unsummoned early.
  • Fixed an error allowing players to keep their unlocked Warframe Abilities when losing a level due to losing experience via a Revive.
  • Fixed a slight delay that would occur when waiting for the dome to close after placing a Kubrow in Stasis.
  • Fixed Loki’s Decoy spawning as hostile to Loki, with the intent to kill its creator in Conclave.
  • Fixed Wukong’s Iron Jab not properly focusing on the direction of the Warframe, using the camera to aim instead. This fixes issue demonstrated in Prime Time last night here: https://youtu.be/iXcddYfbfyM?t=18m13s
  • Fixed trade emotes exclusive to Maroo’s Bazaar being equippable for use outside of Maroo’s Bazaar.
  • Fixed the MK1-Furax being purchasable with Platinum, this should be a Credit only item.
  • Fixed players not being able to see new players entering the trading zone within Maroo’s Bazaar.
  • Fixed a visual bug causing players to see other players floating through the air in Maroo’s Bazaar.
  • Fixed ‘Glass’ in Grineer Spy Vaults on Uranus not being properly localized.
  • Fixed Mirage’s clones staying slumped down and inactive after using a Focus Ability during Hall of Mirrors.
  • Fixed Sentients not being properly localized in the Codex.
  • Fixed Syndicate Missions refreshing when new daily Sortie Missions appear.
  • Fixed various localization issues.
  • Upvote 64

Thank goodness. I've had to force close my game due to the profile thing like a half-dozen times now :P

• Upvote 7

• Fixed an error allowing players to keep their unlocked Warframe Abilities when losing a level due to losing experience via a Revive.

Did you just say level down?

• Upvote 13

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Ivara's Sleep Arrows don't put enemies to sleep entirely, they can still detect you when walking in front of them. Also, please make Ivara's tertiary colors a bit more friendly for dark colors.

• Upvote 4