Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.8 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

HMM still no fix on Ivaras drop rate

this is getting VERY annoying iv run 84 1-15 spys 42 16-25 spys and 38 25+ spys and i have yet to get ONE part of ivara

i am at the point of saying im done with warframe if it takes OVER 15 hrs trying to farm one warframe. not even mesa took this long to farm and her mission needed 9 per key and it only took me 10 trys to get her full set (3 of wich were key shared with friends).

found a new bug with my Ivara. her quiver power cycles just fine till i reach the cloak arrow when i use it it works but when i go to cycle through my arrows again all it will do is charge up and fire another cloak arrow. and will continue to do this no matter what  i try with the quiver power, it remains on cloak.

HMM still no fix on Ivaras drop rate

this is getting VERY annoying iv run 84 1-15 spys 42 16-25 spys and 38 25+ spys and i have yet to get ONE part of ivara

i am at the point of saying im done with warframe if it takes OVER 15 hrs trying to farm one warframe. not even mesa took this long to farm and her mission needed 9 per key and it only took me 10 trys to get her full set (3 of wich were key shared with friends).

wow, thats really unfortunate, i got my Ivara pieces within 5 runs of their respective drop ranges. got all of them within the first two days that U18 launched. would've gotten them the day of if it weren't for the time it takes to do Second Dream and taking a break afterwards.

Any update for fixing focus gains?

According to this forum: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/575227-spoiler-trinity-and-lens/?hl=focus#entry6525819

"It's worth mentioning that Steve said on Twitter that shared XP will accrue Focus Points in a coming update. So Trinity will be able to top off just fine with Draco." - AM-Bunny

And when someone asked why this hasn't come out sooner AM-Bunny responded with "Likely because they're going to implement a batch of changes at once to address multiple issues including this one." And posted the following picture:

6346a9acb72e49c175007aa0d4621990.png

Hope that helps!