Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.8 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

yeah they did. and i really really don't like de-leveling in games. ruins the fun of grinding. 

No what they meant was that say you go into a mission as level 19 and gain 500 or so affinity then die. you then use a revive at the cost of 1000 affinity. Now you are 500 in the hole, thus would not be leveled up.

How about the bug where you are given 20 ammo for any bow, typically the rakta cernos for me the same as the throwing castanas or talons that I am currently leveling, somehow you only get 20 ammo shared amongest both weapons, typically if your switching between them you will have 10 only.

Please fix this DE or at least look into it, the Rakta Cernos is one of my most used weapons. Much Appreciated

No what they meant was that say you go into a mission as level 19 and gain 500 or so affinity then die. you then use a revive at the cost of 1000 affinity. Now you are 500 in the hole, thus would not be leveled up.

few! that is good then >< would have been annoyed beyond anything to lose a lvl @_@

few! that is good then >< would have been annoyed beyond anything to lose a lvl @_@

on revive, you're losing percentage of affinity gained on the mission. you cannot lose more than gained on current mission, so you cannot lose a mastery rank or even get "in debt". But if you gained next warframe rank on current mission, you can loose it on revive. And before update, newly gained abilities, which were unlocked with rank, were kept unlocked, now this is fixed.

Edited by FlyWheenRunner

How about the bug where you are given 20 ammo for any bow, typically the rakta cernos for me the same as the throwing castanas or talons that I am currently leveling, somehow you only get 20 ammo shared amongest both weapons, typically if your switching between them you will have 10 only.

Please fix this DE or at least look into it, the Rakta Cernos is one of my most used weapons. Much Appreciated

Sadly, this isn't a bug as we understand it from earlier posts from DE Rebecca - its working as intended - using two weapons with the same ammo pool will cap the ammo pool out at the lowest of the two ammo amounts like having 20 max ammo for your bow when using a secondary like the Talon that also uses sniper ammo.