Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.8 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

Zenurik nerf was uncalled for. Thanks for making me waste the choice. And the time farming focus. And everything. I play since WF hit Steam and suddenly you decide to nerf something which is just SLIGHTLY stronger? I mean I understood the Brakk nerf. I anticipated the Nova one. But the Zenurik one is complete BS.

Still no fix for: Sevati Sekhara badge clipping through nearly every single shoulder piece in the game. Please DE, I've been waiting for this ever since it came out! Just increase the badges distance that it floats from the connection point...I really don't think it should be that hard to accomplish!

Some spelling error isn't fixed.

Here's how to find it:

>Get the ANCIENT HEALER x5 specter

>Go to your Arsenal

>Go to the Gear section

>Equip it

>Hover above the ANCIENT HEALER x5 icon

>Look at the description

>Deploys a ANCIENT HEALER EXIMUX to fight for you.

TL;DR: Change 'a' to become 'an'.

Zenurik nerf was uncalled for. Thanks for making me waste the choice. And the time farming focus. And everything. I play since WF hit Steam and suddenly you decide to nerf something which is just SLIGHTLY stronger? I mean I understood the Brakk nerf. I anticipated the Nova one. But the Zenurik one is complete BS.

Well, every school is meant to be balanced, so it would be even slighty unfair for having an advantage. You only get one pick, so yeah, the hotfix makes it alot more balanced.

I see dual function melee weapons are going to be addressed (what deeper issue?), but if I may suggest the glaive animation be returned to normal? With U18 the right arm throws the weapon from the left side, which is just confusing and counterproductive. I'd understand it if Warframe had a stealth/cover mechanic that warranted such a change, but all it does is make it harder to throw, especially since the default cursor and over-shoulder perspective is from the right side. 

Please restore the old animation (throwing from the right side), or make the animation dependent on which side you are looking from.

• Sortie Missions will now display a countdown indicating the number of resources required to complete the mission in Defense and Excavation game modes.

Turns out regular Excav alert indication is messed up.

0z6RB4U.jpg

Works just like "cryotic extracted" counter, was that supposed to count down from 500 or just a wrong caption?

In Corpus Spy Missions, in the room with the "tower" in the center that has lasers on the way down to the computer, there is this switch in the picture below. It shuts off the lasers at the bottom of the tower, making the entrance accessible. But it's very hard to get into the position to activate it. Standing in front of it doesn't work, you need to be in a very particular position. It always takes me a long time to activate it. Please fix.

itfM49S.jpg

Edited by LordPreda

I am still seeing a problem with Prisma Yamako Syandanna's bending when I have it on a high speed warframe. Previously I noticed how it bends for no reason at the base when running, instead of "flapping" behind the warframe. One or both of the segments seem to jump over the shoulders at very slight movements and it generally looks like it's in constant tension when it isn't.

I don't remember seeing these problems before the last 17.4 update, which leads me to believe they are recent.

quZohYL.jpg2JWoFF2.jpgu4WGmvM.jpg

Edited by LordPreda