Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.0.8 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

You guys (DE) need to reconsider the greater lens being 40p......... its too cheap.......i thought lens were supposed to be an end game item

Oh no I can't bleed players for all they are worth with inflated prices for easily obtained items.

40p greater lenses dropped the bottom out of the lens market which was good to be honest, it was way too much to be accessible. Now, it would be better for season 2 rewards to include greater lenses because lenses are functionally worthless as of now.

Also, none of these stupid wraith and vandal weapons. I know some people want them for mastery but I don't feel like that's the kind of thing I want as a reward for sorties.

Loving the spy missions btw DE. My boyfriend and I tag team them. I don't have the hand eye coordination for the grineer ones and he doesn't have whatever it takes to figure out the corpus ones so we rotate.

Can we get a fix for the throwing melee weapons glitch, where you do a normal attack before charging which makes it take notably (and annoyingly) longer. Also is the thing where you're have melee equipped and activate channeling mid flight and it explodes supposed to be so small, last time I played I remember it being bigger AoE and doing more damage (pretty much, have throwing weapons been nerfed cause I couldn't find the patch notes saying that if so). (for reference, last time I played was a couple of months ago)

I've had a massive drop in frame rate after this hotfix. My rig isn't exactly new but this has never been an issue before. (i5 2550k, 760GTX Superclock, 16GB of ram, 250GB Samsung 840 PRO)

Has anyone else experienced it? I'm pulling like 15fps in the Orbiter.

Same here, havent been able to play due to the massive fps drop.

Some bugs I noticed

The stalker I encountered on an infested mission triggered the Juggernaut without me killing infested. when the lights flashed lotus told me that I triggered a Juggernaut and the infested got the boost. after the Stalker had killed me the lights flikered again and it triggered another juggernaut roar and infested boost. During the fight i only killed 5 infested and when i died there were no infested around. i was doing a solo mission. 

When i first got my focus ablility and used it, after it was done I could not roll but sprinting was fine. 

Also this isn't recent or a bug but I would like a different option from aim sensitivity and mouse sensitivity. while looking through menues and clicking on locks, ciphers, and gear my mouse moves slow and the only option to change that also changes my aim speed. 

Another little change I would like is the option to silence ordis while in my ship. I have grown to dislike his comments after hearing them so many times but there are some missions where he speaks and it is difficult to read his dialogue while fighting. 

Another little change I would like is the option to silence ordis while in my ship. I have grown to dislike his comments after hearing them so many times but there are some missions where he speaks and it is difficult to read his dialogue while fighting. 

I really would like an option where we can disable "social" calls, since we now have:

- Lotus

- Ordis

- Operator

chatting with us. I like the reminders about the life support and if a teammate has fallen. But the same comments about this and that are really annoying.

Give us an Option to resize or disable the videos. It is quite dominant and annoyingly "in your face".

Especially when doing Excavation or Defense Missions (Im not sure about Rescue), maybe other mission types too, where we can't see important stuff like health of the core anymore because Vor is chatting for hours and spaming our hud with his Video.

Very much appreciated

Still no fix for client side hit detection in conclave. Wanna win? Make your connection to the other players lag! Then shoot em as they stand still. I refuse to play in PVP becuse of this. Do it right or hold it back till it can't be cheated.

I love the game and the devs, but I really don't think it should ever have gained PVP.

E_Adam, on 26 Mar 2015 - 6:31 PM, said:snapback.png

•  
  • Fixed Clients not seeing properly colored weapon trails from their weapons.

Warframe_x64_2015_10_10_19_24_19_016.jpg

- Here is video from 17.12 showing that my Melee energy color was default in game. This happens very often.

Bug since 29 Jun 2014

Please support my thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/568178-weapon-energy-color-bug/#entry6445894