Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Order Of The Orokin Knights" aka OTOK is now recruiting Tenno of all calibres to enjoy a multinational/multilingual positive atmosphere, full research, complete Dojo, Clan Events and Discord voice server with offline chat

CephalonHibiya

Not to worry, @Bakoua! Your application was received and an invitation has been sent in-game! To find the invitation, go to your Menu [Escape]>Communications>Inbox>Clan Invite. From there, you can accept the invitation and then build the Dojo Key you'll find in your ship's Foundry to visit our Clan Dojo!

Hello.I would like to join as well. I started playing again after a 6 months break and im looking for a community. Mostly active during weekends and 2-3 hours at night after work.

My IGN: B4iK3N .

@B4iK3N an invite has been sent you in-game. Please fill out the registration form on our website to become a full member :)

@GreenMoo an invite was sent to you in-game, but, you're currently still in a clan. If you wish to join OTOK, please leave your existing clan [Menu>Communications>Clan: then right click on your name and select "Leave Clan"] so that we can invite you.

Hey @xochild,  could you shoot me an invite too?  IGN: ItsRow247 (Eastern Time Zone, On 4Pm-10 Every night)

Also I couldn't find the registration form on your website, do you think you could put a link in the OP or just post it here?

Thanks, Row.

Edit 1:  Nevermind, found the apply button at the top right hand corner of the screen, Sorry!

Edited by ItsRow247
Found new relevant information

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...