The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On A Few Things...

MrEvilMexican

I am a big fan of warframe but i have to admit, i can't help noticing some small changes that would possibly make the game better...

here are some things that i would love to see changed...

Imperator- Wouldn't it sound better if it were called Imperiator?

Sentients- I thought it (may) sound better if they were called Sentinents

Mods- I've been working on a Channel Nikana build but i realised; Killing Blow won't even work it's max potential on this knife... Really DE? same with my Crit Nikana Build... my mods wont work max potential... :( change pls

Redeemer- DE, the redeemer is a instrument of DEATH! and it's finishing blow looks like some sort of execution! Shouldnt the knife be called Executioner?

Maroo's Bazaar- Because of the bazaar, i can't deploy an extractor... REALLY?! Fix PLS

I am a big fan of warframe but i have to admit, i can't help noticing some small changes that would possibly make the game better...

Mods- I've been working on a Channel Nikana build but i realised; Killing Blow won't even work it's max potential on this knife... Really DE? same with my Crit Nikana Build... my mods wont work max potential... :( change pls

Redeemer- DE, the redeemer is a instrument of DEATH! and it's finishing blow looks like some sort of execution! Shouldnt the knife be called Executioner?

Maroo's Bazaar- Because of the bazaar, i can't deploy an extractor... REALLY?! Fix PLS

trust me, Maroo's Bazaar isn't the reason why you can't deploy an extractor.

Why tho? Imperator means something, that word you wrote doesn't

No it wouldn't. Same reason as the above

Edited by LordPreda

Imperator vs Imperiator: ... No, that doesn't sound better. You might think it sounds better, I certainly don't. Because that isn't even a real word that means anything.

Sentinents vs Sentients: ... Sentinents isn't even a real word. It's horrible English, that doesn't make it 'cooler' or 'better'.

Mods: ... No comment here. I'm not sure what you're referring to, because I've never built for channel before. Can you explain some more?

Redeemer vs Executioner: See the first three points. This is all stuff that makes the game better for you. Somehow. I don't see how any of this would actually make the game better except in your eyes alone.

Aaand Maroo's Bazaar. No, the Bazaar doesn't block extractors. Have you finished all the new Earth Nodes that've popped up? 

XD i was just writing stuff when drunk...

Well that certainly explains a lot.