Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Brothers Of Mortem Recruiting [Teamspeak 3] [All Research]

Palmelund

The Brothers Of Mortem

qzejwl.jpg                                                

The Brothers of Mortem clan is a mountain clan that consists of more than 180 active and nice players. We are a 3 year active clan which name and emblem chosen by its own members.We have a council as a decision mechanism. As a democratic clan, we like our members to voice out their ideas.

We have a fully Equipped dojo all research done(if not it will soon be ready),Forum site,Teamspeak 3 server.

It will be much appreciated if players can use Teamspeak 3 because most of the  administration is on Teamspeak, most of the time if not all the time

We have some clan events with plat prizes and We do a lot sharing in the clan.(No obligation).

We like to help players with runs and information.One of the top ranks has a responsibility to mentor new players.

We are an mostly europeans in the clan we welcome people from around the world too so don’t be shy.

We have a lot high ranked and experienced players to give any information,we want you to feel free about anything in clan chat or teamspeak.

Our Forum Site Address:  www.tennod.enjin.com

Our rules are simple enough to follow

One and only rule we have is being friendly.

Note: 30 days without any notice will cause you expelling.(The real world comes first..We can wait as long as you ask).

Note 2: make sure you have left your old clan so we can invite you

Please leave your IGN so we can contact you to recruit you to our family.

Note it may be 1-2 befor you hear something 
Edited by Palmelund

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining your clan. However we want to know how active your ts3 at around 6pm GMT (uk) time. ts3 and voice coms are a big deal breaker for us we love to chat S#&$ have a laugh and get games going. all that requires voice and well an active user base of voice coms. Could you either give me a estimate of how many we could expect on at that time on voice coms or even better PM me your voice server information and ill pop in have a chat and see what is about.

Speak soon
Dex

Dex - (MR19, 1k hours, played for well over a year, UK)
Texa -  (MR17, 700 hours, played since closed beta, Sweden)

Hey, me and my friend are interested in joining your clan. However we want to know how active your ts3 at around 6pm GMT (uk) time. ts3 and voice coms are a big deal breaker for us we love to chat S#&$ have a laugh and get games going. all that requires voice and well an active user base of voice coms. Could you either give me a estimate of how many we could expect on at that time on voice coms or even better PM me your voice server information and ill pop in have a chat and see what is about.

Speak soon

Dex

Dex - (MR19, 1k hours, played for well over a year, UK)

Texa -  (MR17, 700 hours, played since closed beta, Sweden)

well some times we have 5 or more people on. it deoends on what time it is on the day. one of our members will contact you or try to add you. So keep an eye out for that.

Hey Guys o/, i am a new player but i really love the game. Would be pretty cool if i can join your Family 

IGN: Duralexx

Hello I would like to join

IGN: EroShinigami

MR 10

one of our members will contact you or try to add you. So keep an eye out for that.

ciao nel gioco sono ispanico84 gioco da poco e ho ts3 se posso entrare sarei molto contento di unirmi.

uh sorry could I get it in English pls 

Relatively new player here but I have been looking for a clan. I play in US Central time. IGN is Tango-Donra

one of our members will contact you or try to add you. So keep an eye out for that.

You have been invited 

Edited by Palmelund

I would like to join your clan

and have a lot of time to play.

If there is a spot, id like to join : IGN : jinx07

I want to join please, thanks. 

my IGN is: Mlensia

well you are all 3 in a other clan so we can't invite you