Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming For Ivara Since Release Still No Success (Not Even One Blueprint)

Designation_ROCK

I'm wondering if anyone has the same problem because the unpredictability of the drop rate for her blueprints are random and near rare. I've done repetitive spy missions to farm her and not one blueprint has popped up. I also would like to know if anyone would like if Ivara's blueprint would drop after every spy mission similar to assassination missions. Hopefully this could change something about her drop rate and get the attention of the devs, hopefully. 

It does take a while but she can be harvested it took me a while as well. If she was guaranteed after a spy mission, it would be mixed results if it replaces one of the rewards as some people actually use the rewards for fusion and transmutation and getting a bp after EVERY spy mission would get old faster than assassinate missions.

it took me 3 hours of straight spy missions to get her the day she came out.

really_zps7a278f2c.jpg

You were EXTREMELY lucky compared to almost everyone else then.

I for example tried to get the helmet alone for 10+ hours straight and the total time I spent must

have been more than 18 hours non-stop spy missions. Someone actually decided to GIFT Ivara to me

when they heard about how long I had been trying.

And I am trying to help my friend to get the helmet now, and after a couple of hours of continuous runs

an Ivara BP dropped. Not a single helmet so far.

There are reports of average 80 runs for the helmet alone.

The drop rate of Ivara helmet needs to be buffed significantly.

Also, thanks to this Ivara fiasco, I now hate spy missions with passion.

I hope I'm not pointing out the obvious but you need all 3 data undetected to get a chance at Ivara parts. I got chassis and systems in about 5 runs combined. Helmet and BP took about 50 runs together.

I know about the undetected thing, but now I am wondering.

You need to get the datas undetected in the Vault or undetected in the whole mission?

Wow, so I was really lucky in fact...

I did two runs of 3-4 hours each, set apart by a few days. On the very first run, systems dropped for my team. Then after some time chassis and bp - Sao, Neptune gave it to us. Second run was on Ceres (two different nodes) for the helmet.

Dunno if this advice is worth something but it worked for me : go with different people, including some who have already obtained components (theory says the RNG is tied to each individual profile so what is invisible for some guy, someone else might have gotten 3 copies of it).

Also, try to vary nodes from time to time, maybe that will do something (Ceres for instance has Hapke and Lex, got the last part on the second after two hours spend on the first).

Unless they lied in the Wikia about the locations, no, I am not.

They don't give you locations, they give you level ranges. However this one guy did give actions. Search Ivara and go far back(Around Ivara release date) to find post by someone with MAG helmet.

really_zps7a278f2c.jpg

You were EXTREMELY lucky compared to almost everyone else then.

I for example tried to get the helmet alone for 10+ hours straight and the total time I spent must

have been more than 18 hours non-stop spy missions. Someone actually decided to GIFT Ivara to me

when they heard about how long I had been trying.

And I am trying to help my friend to get the helmet now, and after a couple of hours of continuous runs

an Ivara BP dropped. Not a single helmet so far.

There are reports of average 80 runs for the helmet alone.

The drop rate of Ivara helmet needs to be buffed significantly.

Also, thanks to this Ivara fiasco, I now hate spy missions with passion.

Guess with groups of folks, this numbers game is more generous. Them parts game rather fast, but not so fast.