Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardian_Legion

-Spoilers- So Focus And Cooldowns

Now i love the focus system, it gives me more options and is fun to spec into..... but the upgrades increase way too much to the cooldown.

With a few passives and then an active way or two the cooldown is insane and the mastery only pulls 15 seconds off the cooldown per rank. so can we get a huge buff to the mastery way or reduce the cooldown substantially?

I've spent 50k for unlocking mastery + 75k for leveling it once and havent seen any cooldown reduction, but thats zenurik most bugged tree now

It seems the cooldown goes 15/30/45/75

There's a big jump in the final rank. But remember: its still a WIP, I will even make a thread about one of Vazarin's passives because... really... longer affinity range?

It seems the cooldown goes 15/30/45/75

There's a big jump in the final rank. But remember: its still a WIP, I will even make a thread about one of Vazarin's passives because... really... longer affinity range?

Doesnt that one increase the affinity gained for your primary and secondary?

really... longer affinity range?

One of my friends is really excited by the prospect of getting that.  The rest of us are dreading it because then it'll be even harder to get him to stay by the objective!

Doesnt that one increase the affinity gained for your primary and secondary?

No, it just increases the range. Its like you have a teammate killing at 51m away and you are not getting XP, with that Passive active, your affinity range goes from 50m to 60m, and you get his Shared XP. Nothing else and not worth the 80k Focus and extra 45s.

One of my friends is really excited by the prospect of getting that.  The rest of us are dreading it because then it'll be even harder to get him to stay by the objective!

Also this. Hallway Heroes.

Oh, and I made the thread I mentioned: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/577327-spoiler-vazarins-passives/