Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Kseni's Tenno~

KseniGirl

It's not bad.

If you actually want feedback;

The placement of the eyes is way off (too far to the side, not evenly placed alongside the nose), and the head is far too small for the body. Structure of the face is also somewhat questionable. It doesn't hurt to use references, just to compare your own basic proportions to.

It's not bad.

The placement of the eyes is way off (too far to the side, not evenly placed alongside the nose), and the head is far too small for the body. Structure of the face is also somewhat questionable. It doesn't hurt to use references, just to compare your own basic proportions to.

Agreed..Though she has improved alot since her first few ones shes been posting

It's not bad.

Yeah I'm not that good with face structure but I used my tenno for help and this is what I got xD

I love this.

But coming from someone who is learning to draw, I have some criticisms to share:

Your nose is a little off because you drew the face looking left but the nose facing forward. You made the left eye bigger than the right when the left should be smaller and drawn in a way that shows that she's looking to the left. Anatomy and reality are fine and good the them cushions is a bit big. I do like how you took into account the neck and armor leaning to the left, it gives a lot more emphasis in the head turning. But all in all just some minor details that shows the head is looking to the left. still love it.

It's not bad.

I love this.

But coming from someone who is learning to draw, I have some criticisms to share:

Your nose is a little off because you drew the face looking left but the nose facing forward. You made the left eye bigger than the right when the left should be smaller and drawn in a way that shows that she's looking to the left. Anatomy and reality are fine and good the them cushions is a bit big. I do like how you took into account the neck and armor leaning to the left, it gives a lot more emphasis in the head turning. But all in all just some minor details that shows the head is looking to the left. still love it.

As others have already offered their constructive criticism, and I'm still an artist-in-training myself, I'll simply suggest a way to learn how to improve your work; There is an artist named Markcrilley on youtube who makes plenty of videos on how to draw different characters, and how to improve your work so that it's more anatomically correct.

Edited by Phookamon

Overall, looks pretty good.

I decided against implants, because both current options look rather weird to me, but I guess there'll be more in the future. Maybe even syndicate-unique suits (how cool would that be?) and things like that. :)

Adding to what has been already said:

Her shoulders look a bit ... blocky. And the (her) right one looks like you caught her mid-shrug - but it's only the shoulder, nothing else suggests this. Looking over your warframe outfits again, it's something I notice on many of them - Excalibur and Banshee being the exception, their shoulders look about right, being slightly downwards.

If you can get your hands on a good anatomic atlas for cheap, go for it. Can't hurt to know what the muscles and everything else underneath look to improve your skills.