Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stratos Emblem Not Increasing With The Lastest Tas

B0N3M4N

I've done 20 Tactical Alert in total and on all of them I've met the requirement for getting the Stratos Badge, tho my Badge is actually stuck at 17 and seems like it don't want to increase anymore.

Now this is only my problem or other players are experiencing it too?

Edited by Redskull94

It's hard to see the change at 18 and 19. Those two little dots on either side at the bottom blend into the filigree of the badge's body. When my Loki is just standing there they're really hard to see but when I trigger Invisibility the badge glitches out and the Stratos emblem in the center is still visible and I can see all three dots then.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to add that I have the same problem and have been submitting tickets about the Tactical Alert / Stratos Emblem / Bounty Hunter Emblem since October 24th. The reason it may not be updating for a lot of us is because of "negative [score] numbers for the __insert past tactical alert event name here__ event".

Do any of you recall getting some exponentially large event scores? That's what did it for me. However, they have an official 2-weeks-of-bug-reporting/correction-grace-period for making any adjustments to event scores. Apparently, it is physically impossible to update event scores or emblems after that 2 week period--for support staff anyway.

But how was anyone supposed to notice the slight changes in the emblem within the 2 week period? I recall when a lot of players were complaining about the visual progression of the emblem saying it wasn't worth it to do all the tactical alerts. If you're like me, you'd figure "I set time to do every single tactical alert when they were released to the best of my ability--I wonder what the stratos emblem will look like once I'm done.. those nay-sayers are going to be sorry."

So here I am, always "one" away from the Bounty Hunter badge I worked so hard to get. Figured maybe if we get enough attention to elevate this bug, we can get someone with the actual capacity to update event scores and claim the badges we deserve.

Well, I didn't noticed any negative scores, STILL as said from my stats I have 20 Stratos Emblem earned, while actually it shows up 17 on the Badge itself. Guess we've got a different bug here but with the same results in the end: not getting the Badge.

Really I don't think that should take this long to be fixed, it's just that DE sometimes decides to give more importance to other things, and meanwhile sigils are clipping on my Frames and the Syandanas I've bought are doing the same with Oberon, which are actually ruining my overall experience personally talking :\

The negative numbers wouldn't be on our visible profile. Tactical Alert events are not listed under the profile summary. I only know there were "negative numbers" because a support agent was able to access them on my account.

Like you, I also have 20 Stratos Emblems earned on my profile but my badge is stuck at 19. I just wonder how isolated of an issue this is for them to not elevate the situation to somebody who DOES have the capacity to adjust event scores and/or unlock badges that were well deserved/earned.

You're right though, I'm sure there are more pending issues on their desks right now. However, what DE needs to hear is that this is not as isolated of a case and that nobody could have noticed the subtle changes on this emblem to report within the 2-week-grace-period, especially given that: "We cared enough to do the events when others have said it wasn't worth it." Please prove the naysayers wrong DE.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...