Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: Could You Speed Up Towers Please?

H0PE

I've recently started playing a bit more with WF again -realized I want some primes from Tower maps-. And it struck me -again- that even on T3/T4 the speed the enemy lvl grows could be faster. If they would level faster, then we could also have one less rotation. So the game could be faster with 10mins, if you are looking for the rotation C rewards. So rather having to look out for every 20mins for the reward, could be down to 15,30,60.

This would help you clean out the rotation rewards (put smaller rewards to min 5th, medium to 10th, prime to 15th). Also we wouldn't fell a sleep in survival and defense in the first 15mins.

Again, I'm not saying this to get more rewards, but:

-If you plan to stay until 40mins, you bring your hardest gear anyways, you can start handling stronger enemy earlier

-Good reason to review reward tables -this is the most annoying currently not just for me but everyone I've played with recently

-More action at early game -again, you prepared for it, so nothing would be "harder", just faster

Let me know guys what you think and also in case I touched on sweet spot, if the topic grows, might DE do what we would like to see in the game.

Thanks!

don't disagree but this is the same for all missions, The other side of this, these missions are not public and not everyone has a group to join. maybe a solution like sorties, have T5/T6 missions - level 100

If you think about it, logically the people who want to achieve late game on these maps, need to be prepared, either solo or grouped. Just like sortie missions.

So if you're prepared and ready for 40+mins then you would be ready for the lvl50-60+ enemies within 15 mins also. The "warmup" of these missions are way too long. 20-30mins until they just start to have a slight chance to kill you really. Until then, they are almsot one shotted, and controlled easily, even in solo. Mind you I'm a bit rusty but still do solo T3 survival alone quiet easily. So you don't need to be hardcore to do 40minutes on T3 survival for example.

nightmare void

Nightmare feels kind of broken to me atm. I mean no shield mod. Most of the Warframes are just papers in these situation. Yes you can workaround it a bit, but still even with a good team people are just "lying down" way too often. In nightmare and vs. high level enemies. Not properly balanced IMHO for this mod for a long time.

Sure I can do my stuff with Rhino or Valkyr though easy, or ash or loki occasionally. But too much hassle isn't it? :D

Nightmare feels kind of broken to me atm. I mean no shield mod. Most of the Warframes are just papers in these situation. Yes you can workaround it a bit, but still even with a good team people are just "lying down" way too often. In nightmare and vs. high level enemies. Not properly balanced IMHO for this mod for a long time.

Sure I can do my stuff with Rhino or Valkyr though easy, or ash or loki occasionally. But too much hassle isn't it? :D

Hence: Nightmare

Hence: Nightmare

But with Nightmare... do you mean harder enemies, and also different/better loot? Can you imagine D.E. doing another loot table and adding more keys for Towers? Not sure I see an easy way to do this. Unless you could choose you want normal game or nightmare, using the same key structure.

Edited by H0PE

But with Nightmare... do you mean harder enemies, and also different/better loot? Can you imagine D.E. doing another loot table and adding more keys for Towers? Not sure I see an easy way to do this. Unless you could choose you want normal game or nightmare, using the same key structure.

Nightmare missions are supposed to be that: a nightmare. Something that throws us out of our confort zone and its meant to screw us over should we make a mistake.

Enemies are harder in Nightmare, they do 3x the damage at all times and are higher leveled, but that we can handle. No-shields? Energy drain? Health going down? That kind of mission is not supposed to be a walk in the park, its a challenge. Players go through that and get rewarded with Dual-Stat mods should they succeed or they do it for the challenge itself because they dont know what kind of DEbuff they will get.

I once tried to do a Melee only Nightmare Survival on Pluto with Saryn just because. Lasted 8 Minutes before I had to use a revive (Cleming Sapping Ospreys), also: "tried" because I set myself with the Rule: If go down, Abort Mission.

If DE ever does a Nightmare Mode for Void, they will have to make DEbuffs for us, as I said: stronger enemies we can handle.

I'm not sure how they will implement that because of the Keys, if they make "Nightmare Keys" there will be dilluition in the drops of them.

Extra reward, maybe? Umbra drops are in NM Void?

Nightmare missions are supposed to be that: a nightmare. Something that throws us out of our confort zone and its meant to screw us over should we make a mistake.

Enemies are harder in Nightmare, they do 3x the damage at all times and are higher leveled, but that we can handle. No-shields? Energy drain? Health going down? That kind of mission is not supposed to be a walk in the park, its a challenge. Players go through that and get rewarded with Dual-Stat mods should they succeed or they do it for the challenge itself because they dont know what kind of DEbuff they will get.

I once tried to do a Melee only Nightmare Survival on Pluto with Saryn just because. Lasted 8 Minutes before I had to use a revive (Cleming Sapping Ospreys), also: "tried" because I set myself with the Rule: If go down, Abort Mission.

If DE ever does a Nightmare Mode for Void, they will have to make DEbuffs for us, as I said: stronger enemies we can handle.

I'm not sure how they will implement that because of the Keys, if they make "Nightmare Keys" there will be dilluition in the drops of them.

Extra reward, maybe? Umbra drops are in NM Void?

Ok I'm not against nightmare, however as you said, the dilution would be fatal. It is already almost unbearable, after 30mins you get 3 orokin cell or Forma BP? Kind of a joke and a slap on the face.

But speeding up lvling process for enemies, and rolling down rotation C to 15minutes would be still a good solution in my book to start fixing this.

I mean ok I do struggle for now to grab those missing primes. But once I'm done I won't go back to Towers "just for fun", because it is not really fun. Up until 30mins is boring, afterwards you got less than 30% chance to get the drop still what you want (or even less %).

This might be great for your purposes, but I use survivals and their gradual ramp up for leveling weapons that will be a pain to level naturally. I also need rotation a x2 a lot. Especially if I get rare fusion cores or if somehow forma are in rotation a. 

This seems like a suggestion based on you getting what you want faster and not something overall beneficial.