Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Theory i just thought up ( Might not be true but I might as well throw it out there ), What if this signal is coming from our warframes? Maybe something is blocking our warframe's link to the void's energy and our warframe is responding trying to reconnect to the void? or something...? Since there is a sentence that says "Void link severed"

The message seems like a tenno/orokin system error of some sort.... At least that's what I think...

Edited by KyleDelta

Theory i just thought up ( Might not be true but I might as well throw it out there ), What if this signal is coming from our warframes? Maybe something is blocking our warframe's link to the void's energy and our warframe is responding trying to reconnect to the void? or something...?

The message seems like a tenno/orokin system error of some sort.... at least thats what I think...

maybe, with what you said i have an even greater belief its a sentient related thig

After completing (read: failing) a mission, the little loading screen that shows the Liset flying away started to scramble a bit, thought my video card was overheating, but on the mission results screen shown back inside the Liset, a text message written in Tenno script opened up, but then disappeared before I could take a screenshot of it. Some of the script was written in red, though I assume that part of it just says "To whom it may concern" or something. Anyone know what this is?

reesawn fawrehagm karar dehtektehd. Awragan anknown. saspakawan trakag sagnal.

"Reason for??? detected. Origin unknown. Suspection tracking signal."

I think it is Reason: Foreign Carrier Detected.  Origin Unknown.  Suspect tracking signal.

Is it referring to the Lotus?

I believe it is referring to a sentient troop drop ship. This means they are invading in the void.

Void link severed
Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspicion tracking signal.

Reinitiating dipolar connection on novel(?) carrier. Bow in standby for seyenc(?) check and sync.

Motion compensation complete.

Selenic lensing locked.

Somatic control established.

Margoolis(?) implantation intact.

EVM status nominal.

Air platform awaiting sync.

Naturally, some of these typos and words like "seyenc" could be mistakes on DE's part, but I am otherwise confident in this translation with the exception of "Margoolis" which I could not figure out.

Void link severed

Reinitiating dipolar connection on novel(?) carrier. Bow in standby for seyenc(?) check and sync.

Selenic lensing locked.

EVM status nominal.

Naturally, some of these typos and words like "seyenc" could be mistakes on DE's part, but I am otherwise confident in this translation with the exception of "Margoolis" which I could not figure out.

Brilliant work. It's ridiculously hard to translate and understand, isn't it?

Void link severed

Selenic lensing locked.

EVM status nominal.

Margoolis = Marvelous?

Marvelous implantation intact

Much translating later, this is the best I can do:

Void Link Severed
Reason foreign carrier detected. Origin unknown. Suspect tracking signal.
Re-initiating dipolar connection on naval carrier. Bow in standby for sync check and sync.

Selenic lensing locked.
    Marvelous implantation intact.
    EVM status nominal.

Initializing synaptic overlay... Good night, sweet angel.

Edited by LordDarkwing

somatic--->automatic?

also selenic means --> like or related to the... moon... wiat a minute

holyS#&$itsabouthteorokinmoonbase

somatic refers to a motion...in dungeons and dragons its the hand gestures for spells....so think along those lines

EDIT: confirmed definition i was wrong but still right....its related to the body not motions

Edited by Caobie