Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Getting Disconnected Randomly From Games

H0PE

Again I play for ages, got okay rewards, not too bad and after the 7th wave in intercept I just got disconnected from the game. No rewards no nothing.

The guy whisper me why I left.

I can't believe this you couldn't fix:

-Disconnect protection (at least let me rejoin)

-Getting the rewards at least up to that time when I got disconnected!

This is so annoying. I played at least 30minutes!!!

I'm a working man I don't have days to play and get this.

I agree that the disconnects in warframe are a pain in the &#!...especially when i'm somehow only disconnecting from wf sessions but not from other sources when my internet is actually having near-perfect connection...

Opening a rage thread will mostly only lead to a lock though.

I agree that the disconnects in warframe are a pain in the !...especially when i'm somehow only disconnecting from wf sessions but not from other sources when my internet is actually having near-perfect connection...

Opening a rage thread will mostly only lead to a lock though.

Already got 3 warnings, I really don't care honestly. I mean this going on for years, YEARS!

Even microsoft could fix Windows! Well ok it took them 10years but still, this is "just" a game, not an OS.

Just add a 128char random "hash" to an account when it joins a game. Disconnected? no problem, let that account get back to that particular game in the next 2-3minutes by identifying the account (no hacking cheating like this ever, since these hash-es are unique per game per account)! If he got internet issues he won't be able to rejoin anyways. IF not, then he should be able to get back to the game. Simple!

Edited by H0PE

Already got 3 warnings, I really don't care honestly. I mean this going on for years, YEARS!

Even microsoft could fix Windows! Well ok it took them 10years but still, this is "just" a game, not an OS.

Just add a 128char random "hash" to an account when it joins a game. Disconnected? no problem, let that account get back to that particular game in the next 2-3minutes by identifying the account (no hacking cheating like this ever, since these hash-es are unique per game per account)! If he got internet issues he won't be able to rejoin anyways. IF not, then he should be able to get back to the game. Simple!

Better post that in feedback forum or PC Beta bugs > Matchmaking then. I know your feelings man, but i'm sure you want a solution for that and unfortunately this is not the right forum to post it. :/