Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Polycount's Tennogen Contest Winners

For just under a month some extraordinarily talented Tenno have been working hard to design a new wave of customizations for Warframe, all thanks to Polycount's Warframe Tennogen Contest.  Artists around the world were given a chance to design unique helmet and weapon skins to appear in our Steam Workshop, earning themselves a permanent place in Warframe's Market and a cut of revenue from each customization sold!

The submissions were absolutely incredible and after a grueling selection process we're proud to announce the winners of Polycount's Warframe Tennogen Contest.  Please note that up to 14 winners were selected from our pool of submissions as per contest judging rules, leaving two of our Tennogen categories without winners.

Winning Mag submissions:

·         Mag Anthro Helmet, Pior  

·         Mag Toroidal Helmet, Prosetisen 

·         Induction Mag Helmet, Pior 

Winning Excalibur submissions:

·         Arturius Excalibur Helmet, Kaz 

·         Ogrant Excalibur Helmet, Quanghuyn 

·         Isurus Excalibur Helmet, Coridium 

Winning Volt submissions:

·         Thales Volt Helm, Arsenal 

·         Arrester Volt Helm, Rekkou_109 

·         Relay Volt Helm, Despicablcheese 

Winning weapon submissions:

·         Infested Skana, Blob_Monster 

·         Jat Kittag Noxious Hammer, Clyptic 

·         Claymire Galatine Skin, Novabjorn 

As a reminder these unique skins will be implemented in an upcoming Tenno Reinforcements before the end of December, and will be available for purchase through Warframe's Steam Workshop page.  Congratulations to all of our winners, and a tremendous thank you goes out to every artist that submitted their work. 

For more opportunities to design unique customizations for Warframe please visit our Steam Workshop page here

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited Alias

Well, I was hoping for Talos Volt helm to be in there, but realistically it was kinda outlandish (and big). At least Arrester made it. :D

EDIT: I just noticed ALL of the weapon skins are Infested. WTF yo, something wrong with variety? The Jat Kittag had several skins that were great at the least.

Edited by Kyotra

Not a fan of the Induction helmet, feels too mechanical, doesn't really blend in with the rest of Mag's body.

Other than that they all look great. Especially like the Infested weaponry designs, feel very organic and alive.

I swear to god if they cost 6€ per helmet I will vomit.

Not a fan of the Induction helmet, feels too mechanical, doesn't really blend in with the rest of Mag's body.

Other than that they all look great. Especially like the Infested weaponry designs, feel very organic and alive.

Can't say I like any of the mag helmets, I wish Ferro would have won. Claymire is also not my cup of tea.

Those Excal helmets look like sex.

I am going to be dropping some arcanes on that Isurus helmet and may even the Arturius one too.

Edit: Dat Relay Volt helmet though. My wallet is about to become a whole lot lighter.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Oh look more cool stuff consoles wont get. 

De please sort the real currency issue out first before driving a even bigger wedge between consoles and pc. 

If you continue on this path you risk turning console warframe into console tf2 outdated and pointless. 

Apparently having (currently) exclusive cosmetics renders the game for consoles pointless. Makes sense.

I swear to god if they cost 6€ per helmet I will vomit.

Can't say I like any of the mag helmets, I wish Ferro would have won. Claymire is also not my cup of tea.

Ferro falls into the same category as Induction for me. With a little more detailing along its "cheeks" I think it would have been a much better fit. And I will say that while i generally like all the Infested weapon, Claymire IS my least-favorite.

Congratz to the winners. I was really clamoring for the results of this contest, super glad about the Arturius helm especially. Surprised the Arrester helm got in, but I really liked it too.

Edited by Zephyrzay