Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polycount's Tennogen Contest Winners

DE_Adam

Winning Mag submissions:

·         Mag Anthro Helmet, Pior  

·         Mag Toroidal Helmet, Prosetisen 

·         Induction Mag Helmet, Pior 

Oh the pain knowing that it might take a very long long time before I see those Mag helmets on console </3 they look so good ;_;

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

THANKS DE FOR EVEN MORE PC EXCLUSIVES!! <sarcasm>

And to think theres still some pc master racers that have the nerve to be salty over the lame Obsidian and Jade skins we have on consoles...

However if DE can port all the other previous Tennogen stuff to consoles - theres really no excuse why they cant/havent ported the steam workshop tennogen skins that have been out for weeks into U18, and eventually they should port over these new skins into the next hotfix/update. 

Or you know, allow us to migrate to PC. Since DE still cant support consoles equally. Not sure why they took on another platform *cough xbox cough* when they never were able to handle PS4, yet free games like Rocket League and a few others have cross-play and simultaneous cross-platform updates...

I'm confused as to weather or not these will ever be available on console. These are great skins and is love to purchase them and support their creators if I can 

not currently no, but i imagine they'll come to consoles the same time de finds a way around the current steam purchase limitations (they've made a mention of it several times in streams that they want to find a way for players to purchase these goodies with plat which i believe will also open up the path to console application) whenever that time comes.

also forgot to ask, seeing as this is unexplored land, will the helmets or won't they appear in alerts? it's been the case for all other helms, but i'm not sure how well that prospect would interact with the payment method for the creators and such.

They are very unlikely to appear in alerts since they are steam workshop items and will likely be pay only like the current steam workshop items we have on PC.

They are very unlikely to appear in alerts since they are steam workshop items and will likely be pay only like the current steam workshop items we have on PC.

Which is what I figure to be the situation, but I'd like clarification from the staff so the case can just be fully closed. (can't really base this off any other tennogen creations since none of their categories have been obtainable regularly in-game)

Edited by Cubewano