Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polycount's Tennogen Contest Winners

DE_Adam

Hey Tenno! We expect to have the winning helmets live in game today! Thanks again to everyone who participated. We learned a lot with the contest and hope that everyone enjoyed it.  

To the winners: If you would like your item added to your account please send me a message with your in-game alias and we will discuss how to make that happen (PC only for the time being). Please keep in mind that there will be a gap in our availability while away on Holidays and we might not be able to send you your creation until the new year. 

Edited by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! We expect to have the winning helmets live in game today! Thanks again to everyone who participated. We learned a lot with the contest and hope that everyone enjoyed it.  

To the winners: If you would like your item added to your account please send me a message with your in-game alias and we will discuss how to make that happen (PC only for the time being). Please keep in mind that there will be a gap in our availability while away on Holidays and we might not be able to send you your creation until the new year. .

Yes. YES. YES!

Thank you!

To the winners: If you would like your item added to your account please send me a message with your in-game alias and we will discuss how to make that happen (PC only for the time being). Please keep in mind that there will be a gap in our availability while away on Holidays and we might not be able to send you your creation until the new year. .

I hope that it's possible to get our own skins before the holidays. It'll be a little sad if we don't get to play using our creations for the holidays.

That said, props on getting these out, can't wait to see people playing with the new skins in-game!

To the winners: If you would like your item added to your account please send me a message with your in-game alias and we will discuss how to make that happen (PC only for the time being). Please keep in mind that there will be a gap in our availability while away on Holidays and we might not be able to send you your creation until the new year. 

Can you please change it so these can be gifted?  It's already ridiculous that I can't buy it with platinum, but I also can't even gift it to friends.

ye realise that you cant buy with plat coz its not a DE creation its made by other players Using the steam workshop.

as for gifting really hope that becomes a thing.

In the previous Tennogen contests they released them through the in game market and they didn't use the workshop, so you could buy them with plat. 

In the previous Tennogen contests they released them through the in game market and they didn't use the workshop, so you could buy them with plat. 

Yes, they released it within the market, but only with cash. I mean real dough, not plat. It links you straight to Steam Store.

The only Tennogen items that buyable with plat is the first series, the one with Zoren skins.

Yes, they released it within the market, but only with cash. I mean real dough, not plat. It links you straight to Steam Store.

The only Tennogen items that buyable with plat is the first series, the one with Zoren skins.

Yea, I was talking about the first Tennogen items. I think a lot of people wanted them to continue adding user created content to the game in that way rather than through Steam. The workshop items have kind of deterred me from buying plat anymore (especially since the workshop items are so expensive).

Yea, I was talking about the first Tennogen items. I think a lot of people wanted them to continue adding user created content to the game in that way rather than through Steam. The workshop items have kind of deterred me from buying plat anymore (especially since the workshop items are so expensive).

they are not expensive, they just cost whatever alternate helmets cost with plat (5$=75plat without discount) but i do wish there was an alernate method to obtain them.

Can we still create model swaps for the weapons even if the polycount contest has ended? I'm curious about it. Congratulations to the winners, awesome submissions, keep it up the good work.

I don't think we can, if you check the tennogen tool, the tags for the melee weapons have been removed.

It's just really annoying that I play the game so much and purchase prime access just as pc players do , but sence I'm using a ps4 and not a computer I get less experience and content even though I love the game just as much as pc players do. I know it was a pc made game , but as a ps4 user I feel undervalued and that I don't have a say in how I play the game like pc players do

It's just really annoying that I play the game so much and purchase prime access just as pc players do , but sence I'm using a ps4 and not a computer I get less experience and content even though I love the game just as much as pc players do. I know it was a pc made game , but as a ps4 user I feel undervalued and that I don't have a say in how I play the game like pc players do

They are just cosmetics. They will reach consoles eventually. This is not done to spite console users. Nothing about this is undervaluing your  experience. It isn't as simple as "just put it on console lol". There are contracts, paperwork, tax info, a payment method and infrastructure for sending money across multiple countries, etc.

Just another reminder to contact me if you were one of the winners and would like to have your creation added to your account :)

Hello [DE]Danielle, I wanted to get the Mag Helmet - Induction. I'm playing the direct client and not through Steam, i tried few things but I didn't get any luck on where and how can I get this helmet. Then I found this post that I can link my account to Steam, so I did link my account into steam few hours ago. Then I tried to look for it in the steam market and in game market but I still cannot see any tennogen stuff.

It kinda make me sad cause I really want to get these new stuffs. Can you please let me know on how or where can I get these items ?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

PS: $$ is not an issue for me, and I don't mind spending $$ for these awesome stuffs.

Edited by Lorcan25

Hello [DE]Danielle, I wanted to get the Mag Helmet - Induction. I'm playing the direct client and not through Steam, i tried few things but I didn't get any luck on where and how can I get this helmet. Then I found this post that I can link my account to Steam, so I did link my account into steam few hours ago. Then I tried to look for it in the steam market and in game market but I still cannot see any tennogen stuff.

It kinda make me sad cause I really want to get these new stuffs. Can you please let me know on how or where can I get these items ?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

PS: $$ is not an issue for me, and I don't mind spending $$ for these awesome stuffs.

Top right corner in the market. It looks like a steam icon