Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinion On Ivara Farming.

Lehxus

Farming Ivara is the most tedious, annoying and frustrating thing I have ever done.

I really hope crap like this won't be done again.

It would be bearable if DE AT LEAST didn't put the helmet and blueprint into the same pool.

More than 50 runs and I've got 4 blueprints and no helmet.

Farming for this warframe makes me sick.

Farming Ivara is the most tedious, annoying and frustrating thing I have ever done.

I really hope crap like this won't be done again.

It would be bearable if DE AT LEAST didn't put the helmet and blueprint into the same pool.

More than 50 runs and I've got 4 blueprints and no helmet.

Farming for this warframe makes me sick.

Take a break in the farm, if you do continous farm sessions w/out breaks you will easily burn out. You don't need to get her fast,do the missions with your own pace, and only when you feel good and have the will to do it.

Confucio says : " The fun is not in the goal but in the trip"

But you know .... the trip must not be too much long neither ;)

Whenever I do missions, I often try to kill two birds with one stone.

Spy missions grant lots of affinity. Try leveling a weapon while you're at it. You can even gain syndicate rep and focus.

I got enough nitain extract farming for just the chassis, I haven't even tried the systems.

Man you people need to have played Everquest back in the classic days. There was no doing the missions when you wanted either, you got up early and fought for the camp site, and prayed no one stole your kill after you had been there trying to get the drop for 16 hours. 

Usually, it wasn't one day of 16 hours of farming, either. 

When I played P99, the classic emulator (which EQ has since given approval for,) I had my cell tied to twitter updates so I could jump on and be ready for any raid because we needed to be able to fight our way there before the other raid guilds. P99 was easy compared to classic, too.

You guys need 4 day respawns shared with everyone else in the game to see how it is really done and what it does to people.

Back when I was a young lass.

Man you people need to have played Everquest back in the classic days. There was no doing the missions when you wanted either, you got up early and fought for the camp site, and prayed no one stole your kill after you had been there trying to get the drop for 16 hours. 

Usually, it wasn't one day of 16 hours of farming, either. 

When I played P99, the classic emulator (which EQ has since given approval for,) I had my cell tied to twitter updates so I could jump on and be ready for any raid because we needed to be able to fight our way there before the other raid guilds. P99 was easy compared to classic, too.

You guys need 4 day respawns shared with everyone else in the game to see how it is really done and what it does to people.

Back when I was a young lass.

Haha nice. The only thing you forgot to say: "Now get off my lawn!"

:^)

I hope some more guys join in and share their experience, I haven't decided yet if I should try to get her or just buy her outright.

Bought Equinox....grinding for basically two Warframes to get one?  Nah

Bought Atlas....Juggernaut farming AND Archwing......Nah

But for some reason I want to try to farm Ivara, and I hate Spy missions (I mean, they are cool and glad they are in the game but I am just not that great at them.) but still want to farm her.  Maybe it's cause I have like 5 nitain I got from jumping on every alert I could LOL

Edited by Thumper3

Oh how quickly we forget the Equinox grind.

I actually had fun farming Equinox and didn't mind the multiple runs.

The Tyl Regor mission is so cool, I didn't care that I had to do it 18 times to get all the parts .. but I do realise that 18 times is probably pretty low compared to others. 

Mesa farming was the one I'll stick my hand up and call shananigans on.

Not so much the mission, more the problems with key farming and sharing .. lots of annoying players taking advantage of other players and making what should have been a fun group effort with randoms into a painful exercise of flame and scorn and ultimately much ignoring. 

I do agree though that if you don't like the grind, buy her with plat. 

It's always an option and really a couple hundred plat isn't much to shell out to own her. 

Took me: 

1 run for systems

49 runs for chassis

7 runs for helm 

and...

173 runs for the blueprint

No other grind has been as bad for me as Ivara... 

That being said, Vauban seems to be forgotten, locked behind his time-alert shenanigans...

We're probably supposed to be finding the guy with the easy seed for the part as stated by the inflight mission load screen from the Tenno Council.

Now, why we can't just have an equal chance per account is a mystery on an untradable item.

I get why for primes to help push the trade chat rather than everyone running the same missions and getting everything, but here its rather detrimental.