The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look At Loki?

Mr.ToastForPresident

Hmm changes?

Decoy only castable within 10 meters of an enemy.

Invisibility duration decreases while attacking or moving, decrease rate affected by power strength

Switch Teleport no longer works on Decoy.

Radial Disarm now duration based, power strength affects how many targets affected.

[size=1]Sorry, that's pretty trolly[/size]

i love loki but a slight change on his skill and an addition of a passive ability will be welcomed.

a few suggestions could be:

Decoy: Give the decoy an AI (maybe same with specters). reason is its kinda immersion breaking were the enemy just blindly attack an obvious decoy. no damage, same health and shield. basically a moving target for enemies instead of the immersion breaking sitting duck of a decoy.

Invisibility: Remove Casting animation. the current casting animation leads to some clipping issues specially if your casting on stairs or un-leveled plains. instead of a casting animation make it some kind of a "Fade" like the in the movie "the predator". so during the fade you can still get hit but enemies will have lowered accuracy until fade is complete. i think a 1 sec fade until total invi is enough.

Switch Tele: no change here but i can suggest an augment where loki autocasts invi after switch teleport but has a longer fade compared to the original skill

Radial disarm: no change here, i love this skill. except maybe the casting animation. its too flamboyant where he needs to make a 360 spin. it takes too much space where he moves like 2-3 steps forward just to cast.

*cough* mesa *cough*

Much press4towin mentality huh? Mesa hasn't been ruined.

As for Loki, I doubt theybwould change something in him as hos abilities synergize pretty well and in terms of damage he doesn't deal any, unless you build for a power strenght build to kill low level enemies with your disarm.

Hmm changes?

Decoy only castable within 10 meters of an enemy.

Invisibility duration decreases while attacking or moving, decrease rate affected by power strength

Switch Teleport no longer works on Decoy.

Radial Disarm now duration based, power strength affects how many targets affected.

Sorry, that's pretty trolly

what is wrong with you? leave invisability alone. It is a melee skill that alows steath attacks. To decrease it with movement is mad.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

what is wrong with you? leave invisability alone. It is a melee skill that alows steath attacks. To decrease it with movement is mad.

Ya you right, I don't know what I was thinking. Power strength should totally increase the melee damage, while range should affect the duration or energy drain per meter.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

I think Loki is fine as he is, all his kit serve a purpose and work well together. Once "mastered", you'll love it.

Don't get me wrong, I genuinely love Loki's kit. He was my first warframe, most played if I add up my Loki and Loki prime usage, play him regularly, have his arcane helms, put forma's and adapters on him, and done pretty much everything with him. 

But, since most premium skins came with some sort of change with a frame, I was wondering if (and not should) Loki might be treated the same.

that moment when DE comes up with confirmed Loki Changes....

we'll be needing Primed Flame Repellent then.

Not really, people crying for press 4 to win Saryn aside (cant wait for console to fix that) the changes have all been loved... Valkyr is godlike now, Excal changes clearly loved and Frost is far better too.

you say that, but there's a lot of people that buy into the whole #LokiMasterRace rubbish. and it would only go down well if all the changes were buffs. if they nerfed Invisibility, the Salt would consume these forums.

while I agree that so far every Frame change has been for the better, that's not to say things can't go wrong. now I'd better leave this thread before I get lynched for suggesting an invisibility nerf.