Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Think Loki Is Going To Be Reworked?

Sir.X

Basically the title. With the new deluxe skin going to be released in a couple weeks, he's bound for a rework more than likely. How do you think this will happen? Does Loki even need a rework or should they just leave him alone and release the skin?

His Decoy needs a buff, as in a bit of enemy scaling and/or invunerability phase after cast.

His ult's casting animation should be changed so that he doesn't walk himself off of ledges.

Don't know about Invis or Switch TP.

Since we've heard nohing about it i'm not entirely sure Loki's skin will come with a rework.

Although if it did, i could get behind some tweaks:

- buff Decoy a little bit so it's not instantly downed by higher level mobs

- some QoL changes on Switch Teleport to make it more fluid

- no more Switch Teleport on allies unless you slot the augment

- a balance pass at Invisibility and Radial Disarm

Since we've heard nohing about it i'm not entirely sure Loki's skin will come with a rework.

Although if it did, i could get behind some tweaks:

- buff Decoy a little bit so it's not instantly downed by higher level mobs

- some QoL changes on Switch Teleport to make it more fluid

- a balance pass at Invisibility and Radial Disarm

Radial Disarm does not need a balance pass when there are other stronger forms of hard CC out there like the new Rhino Stomp.

He's fine as he is. Although I wouldn't mind seeing this...

Not too many Loki players that switch with allies to get around these days, but it's still annoying.

Don't know if it's just my laptop lagging out, but half the time I cast Switch Teleport on something lately, the target doesn't actually switch locations with my Loki. It functions like Ash's Teleport.

Decoy needs more health at higher difficulty, perhaps work like Snowglobe in that it's HP is based off on the first few seconds of damage it takes. Besides that, I don't see much need for reworks.

Perhaps give him a passive ability, like reduced aggro gain.

Loki should have duration on his Radial Disarm. Currently, if the frame takes part in a difficult mission with EV Trinity or with tons of energy restores, he basically trivializes the mission. I don't care if he's getting a skin or if he does/n't need revisiting, this one thing must be done regardless.

Loki should have duration on his Radial Disarm. Currently, if the frame takes part in a difficult mission with EV Trinity or with tons of energy restores, he basically trivializes the mission. I don't care if he's getting a skin or if he does/n't need revisiting, this one thing must be done regardless.

Because it makes sense for enemies to drop their disappearing weapons, run at you with prodman sticks, then magically retain their gear when time's up.

Point is, a majority of Loki users don't usually hold 4 the entire round and expect to win unless they're inexperienced. Just because it's available doesn't mean instant-win.

Edited by Prime-Ares

He's fine as he is. Although I wouldn't mind seeing this...

Not too many Loki players that switch with allies to get around these days, but it's still annoying.

Don't know if it's just my laptop lagging out, but half the time I cast Switch Teleport on something lately, the target doesn't actually switch locations with my Loki. It functions like Ash's Teleport.

This is happening with me too. On Decoy especially (whenever I try Switch Teleporting with my Decoy, I just teleport to him. Sometimes happens with enemies too).

"With the new deluxe skin going to be released in a couple weeks, he's bound for a rework more than likely."

So... since a warframe receives a new deluxe skin it has to receive a rework?

By that logic, would Trinity receive a rework?

Doubt so. And about Loki, haha, I doubt it even more.

Best way to "rework" Loki is to rework stealth in general.

The fact that enemies literally don't care when they witness their friends and family ripped apart in front of their eyes by some unknown, invisible force will forever annoy me.

Of course if that was ever "fixed" everyone would be screaming bloody murder.

Edited by Cidolfus

"With the new deluxe skin going to be released in a couple weeks, he's bound for a rework more than likely."

So... since a warframe receives a new deluxe skin it has to receive a rework?

By that logic, would Trinity receive a rework?

Doubt so. And about Loki, haha, I doubt it even more.

Well, yeah, it might. Seeing as the previous 3 warframes to have deluxe skins also had reworks at the same time.

It's an entirely possible prospect.

Best way to "rework" Loki is to rework stealth in general.

The fact that enemies literally don't care when they witness their friends and family ripped apart in front of their eyes by some unknown, invisible force will forever annoy me.

Of course if that was ever "fixed" everyone would be screaming bloody murder.

No that will be fine if there are tweaks.

For example if you kill the other person witnessing your kill in X seconds, he will fail to alert his other colleagues that one of his guys vaporized.