Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Think Loki Is Going To Be Reworked?

Sir.X

No that will be fine if there are tweaks.

For example if you kill the other person witnessing your kill in X seconds, he will fail to alert his other colleagues that one of his guys vaporized.

I'd be fine with that, definitely. But the real question is: With how volatile these forums can be when any change that could be considered a "nerf" happens, will everyone else be fine with it?

Basically the title. With the new deluxe skin going to be released in a couple weeks, he's bound for a rework more than likely. How do you think this will happen? Does Loki even need a rework or should they just leave him alone and release the skin?

lol just because you get a delux skin  doesnt mean a re-work is auto. 

DE would have said something. especially to LOKi lovers.

I think he only needs 3 tweaks:

1. As mentioned upthread by IANOBW, the radial disarm animation should be altered to prevent walking off ledges.

2. Hopefully decoy will get a survivability buff.

3. DE will give him a passive ability like all the new frames and reworked old frames.

I think the passive is the most up-in-the-air aspect of a rework.  Loki is as close to perfect as a frame could be at the moment.  As long as the passive they give him isn't OP or completely pointless, I think his rework could be a cool thing.

All of Loki's abilities, except Decoy, are fine as they are. Decoy should be given a few tweaks though. It would be cool if it functioned the same way a specter does and not stand there picking away at an enemy behind three walls. Give it a buff to Health as well, so this new Decoy can run around and draw all the aggro while being able to stay alive for longer than five seconds.

Face it, Invis and RD need some kind of balancing. Loki is too easy to mod for pure plus and no negatives.

Invis at 28 seconds is enough time for a single Energy Siphon to make up for the energy cost at 175% efficiency.

And you can have both max range and efficiency with no negatives to Radial Disarm.

I would actually like to see Loki's invis be recastable mid invis.

When running full stealth missions, having to run and find a corner every 12 (or 22 seconds, depending on your build) isn't really a balancing mechanic for Loki's invis; it's just a nuisance to deal with.

Lokis in open combat can compensate for the small window where you're between invis casts by using Radial Disarm moments before the 1st invis ends so that enemies are stunned and you can cast the 2nd invis safely.

Getting rid of the need to run for a corner isn't exactly 'op' so I think it would be nice to let invis be refreshable.

I would actually like to see Loki's invis be recastable mid invis.

When running full stealth missions, having to run and find a corner every 12 (or 22 seconds, depending on your build) isn't really a balancing mechanic for Loki's invis; it's just a nuisance to deal with.

Lokis in open combat can compensate for the small window where you're between invis casts by using Radial Disarm moments before the 1st invis ends so that enemies are stunned and you can cast the 2nd invis safely.

Getting rid of the need to run for a corner isn't exactly 'op' so I think it would be nice to let invis be refreshable.

So what you are saying is that Loki's Invis should essentially be an energy draining ability? That would make him the most OP frame in the game. Decoy is the only ability that is need of a new paint job. Everything else is fine as it is.

use the same tech as Ivara, if you hold switch teleport he automatically targets his decoy  even if stuff's between you two. Tap casts like it does now.

Give the decoy a little scaleing. Not much, but it should take average surrounding enemies into account for level. Just needs to last a hit or two, thats all.

Otherwise I don't think much needs changing at all for him.