Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Think Loki Is Going To Be Reworked?

Sir.X

Loki should have duration on his Radial Disarm. Currently, if the frame takes part in a difficult mission with EV Trinity or with tons of energy restores, he basically trivializes the mission. I don't care if he's getting a skin or if he does/n't need revisiting, this one thing must be done regardless.

Trivializes? I take it you've never been kicked in the shins by 20+ level 133 MOAs, huh?

the only things adding a duration to RD will do is create more 4 spam and make P Continuity mandatory.

Trivializes? I take it you've never been kicked in the shins by 20+ level 133 MOAs, huh?

the only things adding a duration to RD will do is create more 4 spam and make P Continuity mandatory.

Exactly, only thing RD does is force melee which once enemies hey up there still hit like a truck with their little sticks.

What his skills lost in combat effectiveness, was gained in mobility and utility across the different game modes that emerged over the years. Where as other frames are balanced against the different enemy types you may fight, Loki is balanced against the different types of missions that you may undertake.

Edited by Ryme

Loki doesnt need any full rework , hes perfect as is, maybe a minor Decoy buff but not a complete rework.

So, instead if suggesting stuff to fix whats not broken, how about noticing other true broken an unused frames/stuff and suggest to it to make them interesting?

Edited by KuzkinaMat

One thing that bugs me consistently is how the frame can just choose to ignore power strength and be in top shape. It doesn't make sense that you can just have all power and no sacrifice even when you elect to ignore a factor that is key to all other frame powers. Like, where's the trade off?

Decoy doesn't need more ehp. Switch Teleport augment fixes that if you need it. However they should fix the ST bug where it doesn't switch your target since that also makes the augment not do anything.

If there's anything to rework on Loki, I wish he could have more decoys out at one time. Maybe 1/2/3/4?

I think Decoy needs a rework. Because that thing shooting at thin air with a super-loud Lex Prime is more than enough to get enemies on alert on Spy missions and ruin my runs. Other than that, he's fine. Actually, he is a little broken (OP) tbh.

It's supposed to attract attention.....

I think Decoy needs a rework. Because that thing shooting at thin air with a super-loud Lex Prime is more than enough to get enemies on alert on Spy missions and ruin my runs. Other than that, he's fine. Actually, he is a little broken (OP) tbh.

I haven't had Decoy aggroing anything if the enemies are unaware.

One thing that bugs me consistently is how the frame can just choose to ignore power strength and be in top shape. It doesn't make sense that you can just have all power and no sacrifice even when you elect to ignore a factor that is key to all other frame powers. Like, where's the trade off?

You can ignore power strength on Nyx too or even Nova.

Inb4nyxnovafans.

Edited by fatpig84

You can ignore power strength on Nyx too or even Nova.

Inb4nyxnovafans.

This, though in Nova's case it affects the way she could play.

Anyhow Loki gets affected in how hard his Radial Disarm hits, if I'm not wrong if you build for power strenght you can deal radial disarms of +1k damage (someone confirm this, I cannot remember the exact value but I think it was 500 base damage).

That wasn't a rework. That was a QoL change only. Valkyr is almost the same, unlike Excal, Frost or Saryn

Because she didn't need any more drastic changes. A new skin shouldn't force DE to change something just for the sake of changing it so it fits some concept of a rework vs a smaller change. By the standard of being almost the same not being a rework, only Excal has been truly reworked then. Abilities moved around, rebuilt from scratch, replaced with new ones. All the others have the same abilities they used to they just work a little different.

Decoy doesn't need more ehp. Switch Teleport augment fixes that if you need it. However they should fix the ST bug where it doesn't switch your target since that also makes the augment not do anything.

Aah, so this is a confirmed bug?

Hm, that's a fine point. Not considered that before... the same could be said for Nyx, come to think of it.

Hm, that's a fine point. Not considered that before... the same could be said for Nyx, come to think of it.

seeing as nearly every frame has a dump stat this isn't really much of an issue, it makes building frames tolerable, though it is a little weird that no build for loki really makes a use of power strength. most frames can be built around any stat, loki doesn't have such a luxury. 

seeing as nearly every frame has a dump stat this isn't really much of an issue, it makes building frames tolerable, though it is a little weird that no build for loki really makes a use of power strength. most frames can be built around any stat, loki doesn't have such a luxury. 

I think power strength affects the amount of damage Radial Disarm does to Infested. So uh... yeah, probably not too much call for that.

Since we've heard nohing about it i'm not entirely sure Loki's skin will come with a rework.

Although if it did, i could get behind some tweaks:

- buff Decoy a little bit so it's not instantly downed by higher level mobs

- some QoL changes on Switch Teleport to make it more fluid

- no more Switch Teleport on allies unless you slot the augment

- a balance pass at Invisibility and Radial Disarm

huuuu............ the decoy never die from enemy fire unless you put it in front of them.

There is already an augment on switch teleport and not allowing it to move alies....