Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Hardest For You To Get?

VoidPunch

Morphics.

They are the most common 'rare' mat, and I think they're actually just 'uncommon' on Pluto, but I'm usually pushing rank or I've Forma'd a weapon so it's low again and I won't leech and be useless in a mission, so I don't spend much time on Pluto. My entire blueprint list of weapons is ALL waiting on 2-5 morphics each.

Never understood the CM problem. I always have spares and I've built lots of frames. Only one weapon even uses them AFAIK. People must mean for Dojo stuff?

Morphics.

They are the most common 'rare' mat, and I think they're actually just 'uncommon' on Pluto, but I'm usually pushing rank or I've Forma'd a weapon so it's low again and I won't leech and be useless in a mission, so I don't spend much time on Pluto. My entire blueprint list of weapons is ALL waiting on 2-5 morphics each.

Never understood the CM problem. I always have spares and I've built lots of frames. Only one weapon even uses them AFAIK. People must mean for Dojo stuff?

I think almost everyone who spent most of their time farming for creds before the Cronus BP "fix" have around a million of those things now.

CMs because of Hyena :/

Hate.. I cry a little every day not seeing the santaframe... Whats worse Morphics, neurodes,and control modules are drooping like rain and I have nothing to use them on the RNG gods love to torment me. Q_Q

Edited by SirGhosty

Nothing...

I have Frost Prime. Reaper Prime and Latron Prime...

My luck is simply out of this world...

Also, I have all of Stalker's weapons...

Got all of these without paying a cent...

However, Speed Trigger was the hardest thing for me to get...

That mod eluded me for nearly a week no matter how many Grineer I've laid to rest...