Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Hardest For You To Get?

VoidPunch

I have control modules for DAYS ! (like.. 3 or 4)

But Alloy plate is much like my paycheck, when I do get some it usually vanishes to useless projects. Whilst not rare, it's hardly in abundance.

I wish we could buy them with credits. 

100 cred = 1 of Alloy plate, I would pay that. 

Neurodes. Never seen one. I literally have a forma BP i can't craft!

After 90 odd hek runs (if I hadn't aborted after getting no trinity systems) Id have about enough for 10 or so forma.

Edited by Skeloton

Morphics.

They are the most common 'rare' mat, and I think they're actually just 'uncommon' on Pluto, but I'm usually pushing rank or I've Forma'd a weapon so it's low again and I won't leech and be useless in a mission, so I don't spend much time on Pluto. My entire blueprint list of weapons is ALL waiting on 2-5 morphics each.

Never understood the CM problem. I always have spares and I've built lots of frames. Only one weapon even uses them AFAIK. People must mean for Dojo stuff?

And I dont understand your morphics problem. Post dojo changes... its the ONLY material I havent run low on. Yes. thats 240 spare morphics. 99 resource shortages but morphics aint one of em.

B8zl5fb.jpg

Edited by xenapan

The fcking latron...prime.....receiver >( i did over 10 lvl3 runs in void after the hotfix and still no freaking receiver i did intotal over 15 a 20 lvl 3 with no damn receiver and im not even gnna start over how many lvl1's and lvl2's i did intotal they said it was fixed ........ ore im unlucky &#! hell ore its just not yet rlly fixed but in either way im getting rlly pissed becus of it

And I dont understand your morphics problem. Post dojo changes... its the ONLY material I havent run low on. Yes. thats 240 spare morphics. 99 resource shortages but morphics aint one of em.

It's not that I'm not finding them, it's just that I'm using them as fast as I do.

Every time I get to 5 I craft something.

I'm just now holding 10 or so because I donated all my common materials to the Dojo and I can't build anything right now.