Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Published!]Antique-Sybaris Retextured

Suzakiz

!!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Please have a look at this before you view the preview images——Including dear Official Staff from Digital Extreme.

To prevent "Prime Weapon" misunderstanding,I actually think the skin should be released to the game while being colored just like the SECOND PREVIEW IMAGE.

I do not want to make a "Sybaris Prime",it is just Antique-Sybaris,so please forgive me for making these "Prime-Looking" previews,thank you very much...

9bc84a460f2dcdca.jpg

a7a1f07519bfca70.jpg

597b1ff2322a7f2e.jpg

9ff2e80e6514c3e8.jpg

efc10274b26d2efb.jpg

db7f4367fd1dd328.jpg

I hope this skin can be chosen in the 2nd round or future!

If not,I will continue work on perfecting this skin until it is accepted!

→→→Workshop Link←←←

——What's New?——
For people who want detailed explanation,I would write down a list of changes below:

1.The parrterns in Old Version Antique has been bolded and smoothed to make it looks clearly (including Normal maps).

2.Correct tint masks ! Thanks to polygonmonster's help,I solved the dislocation of tint mask,now it can be colored in the right postion!

3.Metallic appearance ! In fact...The Old Version Antique does not have metallic material,this time I adjust the AO/curve texture files to make the skin looks metallic!

4.I've added more parrterns on the top of the barrel just like the preview images to make this skin looks more luxurious.And I also changed the size of the Tenno sign on the gunstock to make it more easier to be seen.
Edited by Suzakiz

• 4 weeks later...