The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Clan Tier Cannot Be Increased

Buikpijn

Hello,

Since U18 allowed players to downsize their clans, mine went ahead and downsized from Moon tier to Mountain tier. We removed the Moon Barracks as per requested. Since our Dojo required some reorganizing, we also removed Mountain Barracks and Storm Barracks.

Today, as we wanted to put back the Barracks that were removed, it gives us the following message:
"A tier reduction was recently performed on your Clan. Your tier cannot be increased again until the moratorium period has elapsed. This will occur in 49d 13h."

Technically we're not increasing our tier, since we're still a Mountain tier clan and building Storm Barracks shouldn't change that. It's not even so much the Barracks that matter to us, but rather the wish to downsize even further. We'd like to become a Storm tier Clan for the time being. Since we can't build the Storm Barracks we can't downsize from Mountain to Storm.

Also, for those reading, have any other clans had this problem? I couldn't find anything while searching the forums.

Thank you sincerely for reading!

Edited by Buikpijn

Do you actually need the previous tier barracks in order to downsize? I cant even downsize our clan, we have a non existent connector needing contributions, which we prevents us from downsizing and we cant cancel or finish it, because it simply doesn't exist, shows up in the clan log, but checked every room and node and found nothing.

Edited by MetallicReaper

Do you actually need the previous tier barracks in order to downsize?

Sadly this is needed! Do you by any chance suffer the same problem? If not and you're dealing with another fault in the Dojo system, I sincerely hope it gets fixed soon for you and your clan. :D

Sadly this is needed! Do you by any chance suffer the same problem? If not and you're dealing with another fault in the Dojo system, I sincerely hope it gets fixed soon for you and your clan. :D

Luckily my clan is at shadow, so I dont need to rebuild any barracks, I still have to wait for my ticket to get addressed about non existent nodes.

• 2 weeks later...