The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ember Mana Consumption

tenshiyue

Hello. I have a problem with my ember build, i don't know if is a bug or i'm wrong about something.

Well my Ember lv 30 have the folowing mods

( Blind Rage R8 - Fleeting Expertise R5 - Intensify R5 - Streamline R5 - Redirection R10 - Transient Fortitude  R8

Stretch R5 - Primed Continuity R9 - Energy Siphon R5 )

Status information 

( Range - 145%

Duration - 67%

Efficiency - 145%

Power - 256% )

In the skill windows the world on fire 

( Range - 21.75

Status Chance - 89

Damage - 1024

Mana Consumption - 2.44 )

Well my problem is i have the passive skill of zenurik that give me 2 mana per second and the aura (+0.6), thats means i have 2.6  of mana per second after i use the school skill (void pulse) in the mission. Well whats happens is that i can't sustain my world on fire in the mission, its like it drained more mana than its should be or im not recovering. My question is the zenurik passive don't work while warframe skill is active? or the information is wrong and the skill is draining more? if somebody can help me i will appreciate.

I use

Streamline, Stretch, Intensify, Flow, Blind Rage, Primed continuity, Firequake augment, Vitality + Rush on exilus. Damage is mediocre, but turns WoF into heavy CC skill. Performs in T4 quite well but fall off quickly and cc don't work against nullies and ancients aura.

Energie-(not mana #THISISNTWOW) regeneration is inactive as long as you use skills that use energie per time, such as world on fire or Excalibur's exalted blade.

It's energy technically. It would be energies (an s on the end) if you were referring to multiple types of energy. But even the plural of a single type of energy would be energy.

Also, who cares. It's the blue bar. Stop being space snobs.

It's energy technically. It would be energies (an s on the end) if you were referring to multiple types of energy. But even the plural of a single type of energy would be energy.

Also, who cares. It's the blue bar. Stop being space snobs.

Guy is most likely German or western-european and energy is spelt energie there.

Haha, yeah, this guy is German.

Edited by Mofixil