there once was a little stance mod called Vengeful Revenant,

he came onto the scene during the story update

he was worried he'd be like the others and depreciate after a week

like Defiled and Gaia's he could see it coming

but he hid himself in the stingy Sentients

seeing them as an opportunity

come week 2 he had somehow appreciated

from 300 to 900 in a week

the other stances watched in shock as one of them had appreciated.

basically this thread is about how unbelievably rarely the Sentients drop vengefull and how hopefully this wont happen with stance mods in future plss

plss

Update 1: were up to 1200, probably going to be the highest selling stance mod soon

Edited by Axeroix

Only mod stance I don't have, it's killing to get it but my only realistic way of getting it is in trade chat and I am not paying 500p + for that thing. Someone do the math and tell me the odds of this thing dropping, remember that not all sentients can drop it (I forget the name of the correct one).

Only mod stance I don't have, it's killing to get it but my only realistic way of getting it is in trade chat and I am not paying 500p + for that thing. Someone do the math and tell me the odds of this thing dropping, remember that not all sentients can drop it (I forget the name of the correct one).

Conculyst is the guy your looking for xD

Which is the price now? L_L

500+ depending on the seller most Ive seen one sell for is 1100

If you lower the drops even more, casual players will never have a chance for a drop.

Defiled Snapdragon dropped for me the first time last week (playing since 2013). That means a lot i think!

I don't even want to think about how long it will take me to get Vengful Revenant...even so i do farm for it already!

Edited by -Blaze-

Defiled snapdragon is going to be something that pretty much everyone will have eventually, probably before they have a lascera or mios....this mod is a little different, and its also been out for less time.

Its cool if its a rare mod off sentients though.  Nothing was nearly as bad as trying to farm for gleaming talon...a rare mod on a rare mob not always found consistently on all appropriate planets..

Defiled snapdragon is going to be something that pretty much everyone will have eventually, probably before they have a lascera or mios....this mod is a little different, and its also been out for less time.

Its cool if its a rare mod off sentients though.  Nothing was nearly as bad as trying to farm for gleaming talon...a rare mod on a rare mob not always found consistently on all appropriate planets..

this isnt my point though this mod is selling, in most cases for more than even Tempo Royal was, AN EVENT MOD, and it seems to slowly be increasing in price as people are realising just how stingy those sentients really are

• 2 weeks later...

Dont farm for it move on to something else one.

Gave up farming rare stances when they started to be dropped by rare enemy types.

Even transmuting it is as rare as getting concylast to drop it.

this is the problem why dont battalysts drop it??