Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits Rewards

Kobi_Blade

Credits Rewards the most useless Reward we can get anywhere.

Daily Rewards, Mission Rewards, we getting 5k of Credits Rewards!

If you ask me, Credits Rewards are only there to lower our chances to get what we want.

In a mission where we get 50k for completing it, getting a 5k Credits Reward?

In Daily Rewards where we can get way more usefull stuff, we getting 5k Credits Reward?

This is like DE saying "FU, you wont get what you want, you'll get this useless Credit Reward with 5k, to add to the millions you have already and the 50k you get from the mission!"

What I mean with all this is, remove the goddamn Credits Rewards from all the Rewards Tables!

Not the first time i see that. Honestly they should be drasticly increased or change in some matter i dont know just give nitian extract instead ^.^ 

Nitian Extract Rewards, would 100% more usefull, and would remove the need to have alerts with it everyday.

wat no 

So tenno are broke 

just dont touch it at all 

You wont make money with Credits Rewards alone, they're useless (5k), if you're out of Credits, you're doing the wrong missions.

Edited by JoseSnake

Credits Rewards the most useless Reward we can get anywhere.

Daily Rewards, Mission Rewards, we getting 5k of Credits Rewards!

If you ask me, Credits Rewards are only there to lower our chances to get what we want.

In a mission where we get 50k for completing it, getting a 5k Credits Reward?

In Daily Rewards where we can get way more usefull stuff, we getting 5k Credits Reward?

This is like DE saying "FU, you wont get what you want, you'll get this useless Credit Reward with 5k, to add to the millions you have already and the 50k you get from the mission!"

What I mean with all this is, remove the goddamn Credits Rewards from all the Rewards Tables!

if you wanted to make a statement about the possibility of reworking the login rewards, sounding totally entitled was not the way to do it.

The fact we have login rewards AT ALL is a good thing. Basically looking a gift horse in the mouth and then shooting it in the head is NOT the way to do thing.

We have had the table running for less then two weeks. The old table used to "ramp up" the longer it ran. You have ZERO idea of what the system we have now is set up to do, and here you are, at the start of the new system, complaining it does not meet "your special requirements of a FREE gift". The tables are not written in stone, it's yet another mechanics that will evolve over time as things are added to the game.

I fail to see why DE should even bother having login rewards at all, if people write topics like these.

If the credit rewards were increased, Triton and Hieracon would get a major buff on what they have. You can already farm T4, and rarely T3 keys, and  R5 fusion cores there, it would have to be 25k max or something because those places would turn into credit farms too as it would be a win-win with the rng.

They do need minorly buffed though.

if you wanted to make a statement about the possibility of reworking the login rewards, sounding totally entitled was not the way to do it.

The fact we have login rewards AT ALL is a good thing. Basically looking a gift horse in the mouth and then shooting it in the head is NOT the way to do thing.

We have had the table running for less then two weeks. The old table used to "ramp up" the longer it ran. You have ZERO idea of what the system we have now is set up to do, and here you are, at the start of the new system, complaining it does not meet "your special requirements of a FREE gift". The tables are not written in stone, it's yet another mechanics that will evolve over time as things are added to the game.

I fail to see why DE should even bother having login rewards at all, if people write topics like these.

I'm not 5y old to come in here, and to keep the train running on that Flame Quote and get the Thread Locked, this is not about the new login system.

* Shows him the door out *

If the credit rewards were increased, Triton and Hieracon would get a major buff on what they have. You can already farm T4, and rarely T3 keys, and  R5 fusion cores there, it would have to be 25k max or something because those places would turn into credit farms too as it would be a win-win with the rng.

They do need minorly buffed though.

I want Credits Rewards removed, they're useless, and spam the Rewards Table, meaning we less likely to get what we need/want.

Getting 5k Credits Rewards on Void is a joke, along with other missions. As if the void wasn't bloated with useless stuff already.

Edited by JoseSnake

This, like so many other threads of a similar nature, have an incorrect assumption. 

Removing credit rewards will not increase the chances of the rewards by itself.  The drop tables are weighted, and DE will simply move that weight to a different reward that you also don't want.

This, like so many other threads of a similar nature, have an incorrect assumption. 

Removing credit rewards will not increase the chances of the rewards by itself.  The drop tables are weighted, and DE will simply move that weight to a different reward that you also don't want.

There's a difference between something I don't want, and something useless.

Credits Rewards are useless.

I wouldn't call a resource used in as much as credits useless.  I can burn through a half million in a couple of minutes with transmutation, and upgrading or trading primed mods costs a fortune.  Building restores or ciphers goes through credits quicker then you might expect, everything in the foundry uses credits.

It's something you don't want, not something useless.

I wouldn't call a resource used in as much as credits useless.  I can burn through a half million in a couple of minutes with transmutation, and upgrading or trading primed mods costs a fortune.  Building restores or ciphers goes through credits quicker then you might expect, everything in the foundry uses credits.

It's something you don't want, not something useless.

One has nothing to do with the other, we're talking about credits rewards, and not the credits themselfs.

You get 10x more credits by completing a mission, than from the rewards themselfs.

We have way more usefull stuff we can get as rewards, credits rewards are just there to bloat the reward tables, that is my opinion.