Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.1.0 [Spoilers!]

DE_Adam

STILL NO FIX

DESCRIPTION: Quantum badge and Rift Sigil color don´t match with warframe default color, only default color, if you change to another color, then will match.

Who: Warframe

What: Cosmetics

Where: Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip any warframe

2. Equit Quantum badge and Rift Sigil

3. Clic in "DEFAULT COLOR" of the warframe

4. The color of Quantum badge will change to green and Rift sigil to blue color

Example: Atlas default color its orange color, but the Quantum show green color and the Rift show blue color.

eqqwkp.jpg

Man you guys are really getting fast with producing these premium skins.

"Sortie Season 2 is now live! Keep an eye on the Sortie menu in the World State Window to observe changes made to the Sortie Reward Pool. We realize this is 2 days ahead of schedule, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to get Nezha starting today!"

Wait. Nezha is a sortie reward?

Btw. What about that Grineer trident Wukong is wielding on his icon?

Edited by Othergrunty

Was really hoping to see a return of the Mirage and Frost festive skins (Mirage is my main ma'am, and I joined just after they were no longer available back in January), but looks like no dice :( Here's hoping to see a return of the Winter Bundle, or even just those two skins, in the future!! <3

So what Nezha is literally a limited time warframe? I thought you just did away with limited time skins. Honestly the second dream was amazing but binding an actual frame to sorties is a nice slap in the face to end the year. The year of less grind they said. I guess this isn't grind, instead its a flat chance that some of us wont be able to get him without at the very least trading.

Very disappointed DE.